Graham Brothers Oxygen Thieves

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry if it offends you Peter, I thought the phrase had lost it's connection with special needs people a long time ago. Maybe I was a bit insensative, so please accept my apology and if a mod can alt

Right...this pish again!! Now the lad has came on here to defend himself......it looks bad for him and i'm sure theres no smoke without fire. So anyone on this site thats been scammed by him put up a

No seriously I don’t really care and I was just joking earlier LOL.   If he wants to make a bit of money without scamming people and does it fair and square producing a quality DVD then fair play to

1.IV NEVER BEEN IN PRISON

2.NEVER BEEN TO COURT

3.HAVEN,T GOT A DAUGHTER

4.POLICE HASENT ARRESTED ME

5.MOLE STOP GETTING INVOLVED YOU KNOW f**k ALL ABOUT ME!!! ARE YOU THAT SAD TO SIT ON HERE ALL DAY FOLLOWING ME. ALL YOU DO IS TALK ALOAD OF SHIT! YOU JUST WANT EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM TO LICK YOUR FAT ASS, AND GET ATTENTION. f**k SAKE ITS A SHOOTING FORUM AND YOUR ACTING LIKE YOUR TOP DOG LOL!!!

6. ITS DAVID GRAHAM

7.IF I WANTEDN TO SCAM SOMEONE, WHY HAVE I NOT TRYED TO SELL ANYTHING YET????????

8. WHERE ARE ALL THE QUESTIONS YOU WHERE GOING TO LET ME ANSWER

here is a text I got of your brother Steven, dated 09:13 06 August2011

Hunter1989 he say's

all that shit on the THL is nothing to do with me,ive rang the police and told them! its's Sophie and David.also they have got to show bank statements "which will be interesting"

so sorry David but even your brother is turning on you!!

Davy

LIKE I SAID 2 BAD DEALS!!! HAHAHA WENT TO COURT MY ASS :D YOU DO TALK SHIT DONT YOU!!!!!! CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU GOT ALL OF YOUR GUNS IN 1 DAY WHEN YOU CLEARLY DONT WORK! YOU SAY COMPENSATION... BUT WAS IT :boogy:

Imagine coming on and acting a cock. Here was your chance to right some wrongs but instead you decide to have a pop. If you have done some members out of money i hope they kick you up and down the f*****g street!!!

Fcuk me Lab , you changed your tune ............

as if im going to sit here and let people talk shit about me when they don't know f**k all about me, and yes it does get frustrating when i know that it's all bullshit.and mole how do you know what you've been told is true?iv never used paypal to scam anyone where did you get that from?your just making thing's up as you go along.

LIKE I SAID 2 BAD DEALS!!! HAHAHA WENT TO COURT MY ASS :D YOU DO TALK SHIT DONT YOU!!!!!! CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU GOT ALL OF YOUR GUNS IN 1 DAY WHEN YOU CLEARLY DONT WORK! YOU SAY COMPENSATION... BUT WAS IT :boogy:

Imagine coming on and acting a cock. Here was your chance to right some wrongs but instead you decide to have a pop. If you have done some members out of money i hope they kick you up and down the f*****g street!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

Had his chance though.......................unleash the dogs!!.... :D

Killshot89.

With regards Moley's rifle, since they interest you so much, they have been purchased with funds earned through this thing called hard bloody work, not by scams or fraud etc. Try it..

I can tell you this is the truth, because it's my bloody hard work, if you know so much about Moley, you might know that he is a house husband, who had a sucessful career. which he gave up to be a full time carer for he's disabled Mother, and no he doesn't claim benefits.. I earn he cares, it's called family..

• Like 3

Killshot89.

With regards Moley's rifle, since they interest you so much, they have been purchased with funds earned through this thing called hard bloody work, not by scams or fraud etc. Try it..

I can tell you this is the truth, because it's my bloody hard work, if you know so much about Moley, you might know that he is a house husband, who had a sucessful career. which he gave up to be a full time carer for he's disabled Mother, and no he doesn't claim benefits.. I earn he cares, it's called family..

could not have said it better my self atb mac

how can he care for his mother when he's sat on here all day :hmm: also i have a job and thought he has brought it through compensation.he must be more intrested in me rather then his mother.f**k sake mole its a hunting forum it ent gonna make you famous :D

how can he care for his mother when he's sat on here all day :hmm: also i have a job and thought he has brought it through compensation.he must be more intrested in me rather then his mother.f**k sake mole its a hunting forum it ent gonna make you famous :D

I don't care about being famous, as long as I am not as infamous as you!