Graham Brothers Oxygen Thieves

Lab a confidence trickster works by gaining your confidence. If his new alias gains people's confidence he can use that to start selling his non existent rifle collection again. He is still at it with current adverts on Ad Trader, tracked back to him. He has lost a case in the small claims court to another member on here called Oly, he and his brother have scammed money and rifles from people on here (Steven even used his alleged daughter in one scam, I say alleged as someone worked out we would have to have made her mother pregnant when he was 10). The only way you stop this piece of low life scum from getting one over on other users is by the moment you realise it is him you start telling people, so that the new identity is traced to him and you can stop him scamming.

it is no use going down there to knock some sense into him, as then he would call the police. The police have been investigating him and his brother and I believe it is still ongoing, though by the speed the police are taking to arrest him it will be a hell of a case file, probably several volumes. He has been banned from over 5 forums for scamming, so it is not a one off case, whatever the lying toe rag may say!

• Like 1

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry if it offends you Peter, I thought the phrase had lost it's connection with special needs people a long time ago. Maybe I was a bit insensative, so please accept my apology and if a mod can alt

Right...this pish again!! Now the lad has came on here to defend himself......it looks bad for him and i'm sure theres no smoke without fire. So anyone on this site thats been scammed by him put up a

No seriously I don’t really care and I was just joking earlier LOL.   If he wants to make a bit of money without scamming people and does it fair and square producing a quality DVD then fair play to

Yes bud i remember all the threads....most of them he never got a chance to speak up, so heres his chance but it looks like he's f****d off again so everything you say looks gospel to be fair, anyone who felt they were hard done too would be here trying to defend thereselves. :thumbs: Would still be interesting to see what members got scammed and out of what.... :yes:

My beef with him/them is that he/they tried to scam me but I smelled the rat in time and took appropriate action. It'd be piss-easy to turn up at his door with a claw-hammer but easier still to get arrested for this which kind of defeats the purpose of taking umbrage at the low-life POS's constant attempts (some of them successful) at conning people out of their hard-earned.

If you're going to take shots at the low-life it's better doing it from the moral high-ground. Just my tuppence ;)

They say The first casualty of was , is the truth . Seems there`s that much around this story that no one knows the facts . There`s talk of deception , that`s rich coming from some ...........

Edited by Buster321c
  • Like 2

They say The first casualty of was , is the truth . Seems there`s that much around this story that no one knows the facts . There`s talk of deception , that`s rich coming from some ...........

Please! will some fair minded fellow explain who the F... is talking truth here? I dont want part of any kind of unfair forum that slags off a innocent member? :cray:

Please! will some fair minded fellow explain who the F... is talking truth here? I dont want part of any kind of unfair forum that slags off a innocent member? :cray:

listen to mole he,s not far wrong when it comes to the graham.s despite what people say atb mac Edited by bigmac 97kt

The member(s) concerned. Steven and David Graham, are infamous for repeated scams. These include (in no particular order), selling broken range finders, non existent rifles, and scamming rifles/money for a gun for his daughter.

These are all traceable on here, just search for Hunter1989 and Oneshotonekill and read the content they posted. Then look for a user called OIy and read his pinned thread in the general section in the main menu, that has details of his case against David Graham and all the trouble Oly had getting the money the court awarded him!

As for truth, well, as Buster knows that is a casualty, especially when Killshot89 joins and claims not to be David or Steven Graham, then admits it is one of them, which one he/they have still not owned up to!

Edited by secretagentmole
  • Like 1

1.IV NEVER BEEN IN PRISON

2.NEVER BEEN TO COURT

3.HAVEN,T GOT A DAUGHTER

4.POLICE HASENT ARRESTED ME

5.MOLE STOP GETTING INVOLVED YOU KNOW f**k ALL ABOUT ME!!! ARE YOU THAT SAD TO SIT ON HERE ALL DAY FOLLOWING ME. ALL YOU DO IS TALK ALOAD OF SHIT! YOU JUST WANT EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM TO LICK YOUR FAT ASS, AND GET ATTENTION. f**k SAKE ITS A SHOOTING FORUM AND YOUR ACTING LIKE YOUR TOP DOG LOL!!!

6. ITS DAVID GRAHAM

7.IF I WANTEDN TO SCAM SOMEONE, WHY HAVE I NOT TRYED TO SELL ANYTHING YET????????

8. WHERE ARE ALL THE QUESTIONS YOU WHERE GOING TO LET ME ANSWER

You have been to court, or a statement from you has as you have been ordered to pay a member from here, or do you deny that David?

You have not tried to sell anything yet, probably because your identity was discovered and posted up so that people were aware. I have not said do not trade with you, just be advised and use face to face cash only as payment method, due to the problems you have had in the past on here and on other websites. Seems fair enough to me, just meet and pay.

I mentioned the daughter, as it is very hard to differentiate between yours and your brothers posts and you did not bother to explain which you are! Just giving people evidence that you requested.

People should check out Oly's thread in the General section, so that they can be aware of your reputation as it has loads of other people who posted on it, stating that you have obtained money from them!

Perhaps you could explain that, also please explain why you have been banned from the Airgun Forum, Airgun BBS and BSAOG for bad dealing! I mean once possibly a mistake, but when you get banned from 5 forums because of bad trading, it shows a trading ability that is abysmal!

Edited by secretagentmole

Pardon? I do not talk that, you do, dear me, down to this again, you were ordered by a court to pay compensation to a member off of here who you received money from for a gun that never arrived. You never provided any postage information. I did not get all of my guns in one day either, unlike you!

LIKE I SAID 2 BAD DEALS!!! HAHAHA WENT TO COURT MY ASS :D YOU DO TALK SHIT DONT YOU!!!!!! CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU GOT ALL OF YOUR GUNS IN 1 DAY WHEN YOU CLEARLY DONT WORK! YOU SAY COMPENSATION... BUT WAS IT :boogy:

Imagine coming on and acting a cock. Here was your chance to right some wrongs but instead you decide to have a pop. If you have done some members out of money i hope they kick you up and down the f*****g street!!!

• Like 1