Graham Brothers Oxygen Thieves

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry if it offends you Peter, I thought the phrase had lost it's connection with special needs people a long time ago. Maybe I was a bit insensative, so please accept my apology and if a mod can alt

Right...this pish again!! Now the lad has came on here to defend himself......it looks bad for him and i'm sure theres no smoke without fire. So anyone on this site thats been scammed by him put up a

No seriously I don’t really care and I was just joking earlier LOL.   If he wants to make a bit of money without scamming people and does it fair and square producing a quality DVD then fair play to

Just in case the Grahams are reading this:

Slander is a civil matter, which the police wouldn't investigate, it's also spoken. Libel is written or broadcasted, i.e in this case on a forum thread, again a civil matter..

But since you love the police so much, I'm minded to go to our local station and report your threat of a letter bomb etc, which you have made on open forum towards my husband, family and home.. Now that is a police matter. Your addresses are well known as they won't have trouble finding your door...

• Like 2

BAND ME I FCANBT BE BOTHER WITH A LOT OF LOW LIFE I COULDEN'Y GIVE A f**k WHAT YOU LOT THINK IM NO SCAMMER AND I NEVER WILL BE IT'S PEOPLE LIKE SOME OF YOU LOT THAT LIE AND GET INCENT PEOPLE LIKE ME INTO TROBLE BUT LIKE I SAID IM JUST LEAVING IT NOW I CANT SIT AND WAIST MY LIFE WRITING ON HEAR AND BY THE WAY UIV BEEN A MEMBER ON HEAR FOR AGES NOW DO YOU NOW WHO I AM ARE GIVE YOU A GUESS WH100 177 THATS WHY I TOLD YOU WHO I AM TO COVER MY BACK SO YOU CAN KEEP SAYING WHAT YOU WANT AND TO THE MODArator IV SPOKE TO THE POILCE AND THEY HAVE BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR 2 WEEKS NOW 2 DAYS AGO THEY COME ROUND WITH INFORMATION FOR ME THEY TOLD ME TO GO TO CIZEANS ADVISE TO GET MY DETAILS AND NAME OF THE FORUM THERE WRITE YOU A LETTER AND YOU HAVE THREE DAYS TO TAKE MY DETAILS AND GOSSIP OF IF YOU DO'T THEY CAN CLOSE THE FORUM FOR SLANDER IF NO ONE BELIVES ME RING THEM THERE TELL YOU AND ARE DO IT JUST FOR FUN DAVYT63 ALSO I HAVE RANG TRADING STANDERS ON YOU FOR SELLING SCILENCE YESTERDAY THEY SAID THERE CONTACT YOU MR MOLE CAN YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOU WENT SHOOTING WITH SOMEONE OF HERE WELL HE A GOOD MATE OF MINE AND NOWS YOUR ADDRESS SO MAKE SURE WHAT YOU OPEN IS WHAT YOU ORDER SI MY BY I WAS I BIT WRONG BUT YOU ENT MUCH BETTER MAKING JOKE UP WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WHERE IN MY SHOES IV TRIED TO BE NICE BUT PEOPLE JUST THINK IM TALKING SHIT AND I KNOW WHO HACK MY FB WICH I FIND FUNNY THAT DONT BOTHER ME AND THE ONE WHO KEEP THREATHING YOU HAVE MY ADDRESS WHATS STOPING YOU COMING DOWN I DONT GO TO THE POLICE SO COME DOWN WHAT YOU SCARDED OFF BUT YOU BETTER BRING A f*****g Army maby bring buster lol thats all i have to say now so ban me you bent pricks i dont care good luck

You rang the trading standards :no: so not only are you a thieving ponce,your a scummy grass..can,t get much worse than that