Graham Brothers Oxygen Thieves

si your a prick hope you get shot dead davyt63 you fat smelly shit and your a shit shot hope u all have a good xmas i will thanks atb davyt63 i also have your address i :bad:

It really is comming across very well that you're a reformed character and that you have turned over a new leaf. Keep up the good work :blink::laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You can tell it's nearly Christmas, Craig. Panto season's here!! :laugh:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry if it offends you Peter, I thought the phrase had lost it's connection with special needs people a long time ago. Maybe I was a bit insensative, so please accept my apology and if a mod can alt

Right...this pish again!! Now the lad has came on here to defend himself......it looks bad for him and i'm sure theres no smoke without fire. So anyone on this site thats been scammed by him put up a

No seriously I don’t really care and I was just joking earlier LOL.   If he wants to make a bit of money without scamming people and does it fair and square producing a quality DVD then fair play to

si your a prick hope you get shot dead davyt63 you fat smelly shit and your a shit shot hope u all have a good xmas i will thanks atb davyt63 i also have your address i :bad:

is that so !

I will see you very soon then!! I hope.

MODS how come this pricks not banned ?

What an asshole !

Not sure where or from whom that reply came from or even what instigated it to tell you the truth.

My comment was no where near a dig at anyone on this forum and was understood by anyone with a brain as being a joke about getting more charity DVD sales.

No wonder other people don’t want you (which ever brother you are) on this forum as you kick people in the teeth randomly.

I’m one of the very few people on here that gives you any time of day, yes that’s even after your past bad dealings and what people believe you have been up to, and for what for? You FOR NO REASON burst out that comment about me and a mate. It’s a bloody joke.

I may be a prick but its pricks like me and the other 100.000 lads and lasses that get out there doing a real job and making a difference to ensure honest and good people like you two brothers’ stay safe and free British citizens. I buried a good friend last year who was shot in the head doing his job and ensuring people like you stay safe. What a waist of live hey?

I thought that you were sorry for your past acts and had changed and really wanted to try and sort out yourselves. How wrong was I hey?

You had the chance to come on and explain your past bad dealings, to say sorry (though a lot will never take it) and I understand why to a certain degree, but you come on as your usual Graham selves, slag people off both indirectly and personally that give you any time of day, make indirect and insinuating threats (about having peoples addresses etc).

For God sake both of you grow up will you and either man up and say sorry and explain your bad dealings or just leave the forum. At the moment you’re just bringing negative energy and gaining more hatred towards you. Can’t you see that?

From now on I’m not replying to this post, you or any of your posts and I’m not getting into a war of words with you. I’ve had my final say.

It’s all boring now and frankly I have better things to worry about than keep replying to this post.

Best of luck both of you.

Si.

Edited by zini
  • Like 1

BAND ME I FCANBT BE BOTHER WITH A LOT OF LOW LIFE I COULDEN'Y GIVE A f**k WHAT YOU LOT THINK IM NO SCAMMER AND I NEVER WILL BE IT'S PEOPLE LIKE SOME OF YOU LOT THAT LIE AND GET INCENT PEOPLE LIKE ME INTO TROBLE BUT LIKE I SAID IM JUST LEAVING IT NOW I CANT SIT AND WAIST MY LIFE WRITING ON HEAR AND BY THE WAY UIV BEEN A MEMBER ON HEAR FOR AGES NOW DO YOU NOW WHO I AM ARE GIVE YOU A GUESS WH100 177 THATS WHY I TOLD YOU WHO I AM TO COVER MY BACK SO YOU CAN KEEP SAYING WHAT YOU WANT AND TO THE MODArator IV SPOKE TO THE POILCE AND THEY HAVE BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR 2 WEEKS NOW 2 DAYS AGO THEY COME ROUND WITH INFORMATION FOR ME THEY TOLD ME TO GO TO CIZEANS ADVISE TO GET MY DETAILS AND NAME OF THE FORUM THERE WRITE YOU A LETTER AND YOU HAVE THREE DAYS TO TAKE MY DETAILS AND GOSSIP OF IF YOU DO'T THEY CAN CLOSE THE FORUM FOR SLANDER IF NO ONE BELIVES ME RING THEM THERE TELL YOU AND ARE DO IT JUST FOR FUN DAVYT63 ALSO I HAVE RANG TRADING STANDERS ON YOU FOR SELLING SCILENCE YESTERDAY THEY SAID THERE CONTACT YOU MR MOLE CAN YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOU WENT SHOOTING WITH SOMEONE OF HERE WELL HE A GOOD MATE OF MINE AND NOWS YOUR ADDRESS SO MAKE SURE WHAT YOU OPEN IS WHAT YOU ORDER SI MY BY I WAS I BIT WRONG BUT YOU ENT MUCH BETTER MAKING JOKE UP WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WHERE IN MY SHOES IV TRIED TO BE NICE BUT PEOPLE JUST THINK IM TALKING SHIT AND I KNOW WHO HACK MY FB WICH I FIND FUNNY THAT DONT BOTHER ME AND THE ONE WHO KEEP THREATHING YOU HAVE MY ADDRESS WHATS STOPING YOU COMING DOWN I DONT GO TO THE POLICE SO COME DOWN WHAT YOU SCARDED OFF BUT YOU BETTER BRING A f*****g Army maby bring buster lol thats all i have to say now so ban me you bent pricks i dont care good luck

Edited by killshot89

we dident scam help for hero can you prove it

The only times you usually hear that tacked on to the end of a sentence is when some cocky little twat thinks he's been too clever in whatever he's done to be brought to account for something...

i hope you can prove you didnt! when the sun ran a story on pedophiles years back a paedeatrition was dragged out of his house an attacked! and you have just basically threatened on an open forum that you are going to send some one a letter bomb! you must be daft

BAND ME I FCANBT BE BOTHER WITH A LOT OF LOW LIFE I COULDEN'Y GIVE A f**k WHAT YOU LOT THINK IM NO SCAMMER AND I NEVER WILL BE IT'S PEOPLE LIKE SOME OF YOU LOT THAT LIE AND GET INCENT PEOPLE LIKE ME INTO TROBLE BUT LIKE I SAID IM JUST LEAVING IT NOW I CANT SIT AND WAIST MY LIFE WRITING ON HEAR AND BY THE WAY UIV BEEN A MEMBER ON HEAR FOR AGES NOW DO YOU NOW WHO I AM ARE GIVE YOU A GUESS WH100 177 THATS WHY I TOLD YOU WHO I AM TO COVER MY BACK SO YOU CAN KEEP SAYING WHAT YOU WANT AND TO THE MODArator IV SPOKE TO THE POILCE AND THEY HAVE BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR 2 WEEKS NOW 2 DAYS AGO THEY COME ROUND WITH INFORMATION FOR ME THEY TOLD ME TO GO TO CIZEANS ADVISE TO GET MY DETAILS AND NAME OF THE FORUM THERE WRITE YOU A LETTER AND YOU HAVE THREE DAYS TO TAKE MY DETAILS AND GOSSIP OF IF YOU DO'T THEY CAN CLOSE THE FORUM FOR SLANDER IF NO ONE BELIVES ME RING THEM THERE TELL YOU AND ARE DO IT JUST FOR FUN DAVYT63 ALSO I HAVE RANG TRADING STANDERS ON YOU FOR SELLING SCILENCE YESTERDAY THEY SAID THERE CONTACT YOU MR MOLE CAN YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOU WENT SHOOTING WITH SOMEONE OF HERE WELL HE A GOOD MATE OF MINE AND NOWS YOUR ADDRESS SO MAKE SURE WHAT YOU OPEN IS WHAT YOU ORDER SI MY BY I WAS I BIT WRONG BUT YOU ENT MUCH BETTER MAKING JOKE UP WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WHERE IN MY SHOES IV TRIED TO BE NICE BUT PEOPLE JUST THINK IM TALKING SHIT AND I KNOW WHO HACK MY FB WICH I FIND FUNNY THAT DONT BOTHER ME AND THE ONE WHO KEEP THREATHING YOU HAVE MY ADDRESS WHATS STOPING YOU COMING DOWN I DONT GO TO THE POLICE SO COME DOWN WHAT YOU SCARDED OFF BUT YOU BETTER BRING A f*****g Army maby bring buster lol thats all i have to say now so ban me you bent pricks i dont care good luck

Oh you sad, sorry little idiot, I have never been shooting with anybody from this forum, off here, at any time at any place! Now if anybody chooses to believe muddlebrained Graham, no matter which one it was, here is a quote from a post from Oly...

PM sent Relin :good:

Just to give you an update - I received David Graham's full admission to the civil court claim the other day...which was a little surprise given his last phone call ended "I look forward to seeing you in court!". As he's been on job seekers allowance for the last 7 months, he's only offered to pay me £15/month. However, there are issues that I intend to follow up...

Steve also rang asking for all the details that I have on him and his brother (edit for Steve) regarding previous scams, as he wants to pursue legal action against such accusations made by others. All I can say is that all information given to me is in confidence, and as a man of honour I keep my word.

Edited by Oly, 05 June 2011 - 07:18 PM.

Now here is the whole thread, makes interesting reading...

http://www.thehuntin...potential-scam/

Conducts himself exactly as he does on this thread! As for his other identity on here, can't find it on a member search, so either that is an identity he is yet to create or one off another forum methinks!

Edited by secretagentmole

Hi

The moderates should contact the police now threats have been made to members of this forum from the low life scum.

Si you and 100,000 men and women are doing a great job protecting this country,its a pity you cant protect us from this low life and many more like him

Another day of abuse from F@ckwit, Moley hasn't been shooting with any member of this forum, well except me, and yes I know is his address, and of course yes guys, me and the graham brothers are great friends...I don't want anyone to know, but David and Steve are my best friend

Now please either justify your actions, stop the threats, and tell the truth..