Graham Brothers Oxygen Thieves

So you aren't a scammer:

post exact from pigeon watch..

Thought you all might like to know that Ms. Sophie Gibbs has come up trumps. We had a communication from the Gloucester and Cheltenham Court inviting us to mediate with her. This we agreed to do as advancing this way would mean avoiding court proceedings. Lo and behold, yesterday the balance of the monies owed arrived by Registered Post (£320) and I duly texted Ms. Gibbs and thanked her most kindly.

If anyone else is in this predicament, please be assured that the court process was very easy and the costs were reimbursed so I am not out of pocket. Don't let them get away with it PLEASE.

I don't know if we would have succeeded without the help and advice given by moderators and members alike. It certainly encouraged me to pursue this claim to the end. It is a pity that none of the "men" of the Graham clan had the b------s to admit liability and to leave Ms. Gibbs to face the consequences - not that she is a sweet little angel but nonetheless it was pretty bad form on their part.

Thanks again everyone.

Now stop lying...,

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry if it offends you Peter, I thought the phrase had lost it's connection with special needs people a long time ago. Maybe I was a bit insensative, so please accept my apology and if a mod can alt

Right...this pish again!! Now the lad has came on here to defend himself......it looks bad for him and i'm sure theres no smoke without fire. So anyone on this site thats been scammed by him put up a

No seriously I don’t really care and I was just joking earlier LOL.   If he wants to make a bit of money without scamming people and does it fair and square producing a quality DVD then fair play to

mr and mrs mole im going for a hot soak then to bed as i have a very busy day ahead of me tomorrow!! so i will give you all night to think of something to wirte back. not only that it will give to time to slag me off behined my back and get your word in when i log off :bye: go for it :victory: iv passed careing its a forum :whistling:

mr mole lol is that all you can say :toast:

When I don't need to say any more I do not, Below is a nice link to the Airgun Forum, which has a lot more details about Steven and David, including people who say they have been ripped off by them, quite a thread and very nicely done! Interesting thing is the brothers blame each other for being the scammer!!!

http://www.airgunfor...89-etc-etc.html

Edited by secretagentmole

mr and mrs mole im going for a hot soak then to bed as i have a very busy day ahead of me tomorrow!! so i will give you all night to think of something to wirte back. not only that it will give to time to slag me off behined my back and get your word in when i log off :bye: go for it :victory: iv passed careing its a forum :whistling:

its a forum youre not welcome on... so fck off thief

youve been asked to answer numerous questions to clear youre name and you havent, youre spelling seems to have got a bit better aswell for some funny reason??????

Cool - don't forget to secure your Facebook account.

Oh, sorry.... you already thought you had.

And look what happened there.

Be a tragedy if that happened again, eh? Aye... a real tragedy.

Old Indian saying: brave who tickles other men's squaws best sleep with one f*****g eye open.

Sweet dreams..... ;)

45 people reading this post.

Did no one read the small print?

You read the post and are bound by law to buy a charity dvd LOL.

As long as it doesn't feature the Brothers Dim I'll consider it :D

i put my hands up for not being a angel but i can admin to 2 bad deals that it i never got in ivoled with any of them you lot are saying and my brother steven dident we have good jobs so stop making it up please im fed up i work hard for my family and i have every thing i wanted in life so for the one who have a heart your put a stop to the lies

Edited by killshot89

si your a prick hope you get shot dead davyt63 you fat smelly shit and your a shit shot hope u all have a good xmas i will thanks atb davyt63 i also have your address i :bad:

It really is comming across very well that you're a reformed character and that you have turned over a new leaf. Keep up the good work :blink::laugh:

• Like 1

si your a prick hope you get shot dead davyt63 you fat smelly shit and your a shit shot hope u all have a good xmas i will thanks atb davyt63 i also have your address i :bad:

It really is comming across very well that you're a reformed character and that you have turned over a new leaf. Keep up the good work :blink::laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: