Graham Brothers Oxygen Thieves

Hi Shepp, im sorry if im a little off your topic here and dont mean to highjack your thread but im really pissed off about your use of the word retard in the title , as a father of a little girl with special needs or retard as you would say i grieves me to see how you link these guys who are going by what you say a bit sketchy with the word retards , what im mean to say is there are many other things you could have called these lads without offending anyone who actually lives and cares for someone with special needs [retard],i was in two minds about posting this but thought i had to as most special needs people cant speak up for themselves and felt i had to do so on there behalf, they would not want to be mentioned in the same sentence as these blokes as i have never seen any special needs person ever do anything such as rip people off , be prejudice or show many off the unsavory characteristics us so called sane and healthy folks do,sorry for the rant but it hits a nerve.

Peter

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry if it offends you Peter, I thought the phrase had lost it's connection with special needs people a long time ago. Maybe I was a bit insensative, so please accept my apology and if a mod can alt

Right...this pish again!! Now the lad has came on here to defend himself......it looks bad for him and i'm sure theres no smoke without fire. So anyone on this site thats been scammed by him put up a

No seriously I don’t really care and I was just joking earlier LOL.   If he wants to make a bit of money without scamming people and does it fair and square producing a quality DVD then fair play to

No seriously I don’t really care and I was just joking earlier LOL.

If he wants to make a bit of money without scamming people and does it fair and square producing a quality DVD then fair play to him.

Some good lads on that rapid forum so he should get some good footage sent to him I should expect.

Surely he isnt daft enough to try and edit my DVDs for his own :angel: , but it would be funny.

My shooting with his voice over.

"What we have here is a bunny. Ive just lased it and its at 239 yards. Due to the fact that we have the biggest thunder storm on record here on the permission Im poaching on and Im using my Custom B2 in .22 calibre, Im going to give it 56 mildots of hold under or is it hold over :hmm: and 173 mildots left hand / right/ almost right, somewhere not on the verticle reticule hand side" :laugh: .

Si.

I think it's a no go anyway as he's been banned on the Rapid site.lol

he was found out on rapid forums through lads on here bringing it to attention of other forums http://rapid7ownersc...php?f=1&t=22851

and the other forum u have to be confirmed by address and isp number ect and telephone number

Edited by dave goodall

Pedro mate think you'll find your little girl is special needs not a retard they might have used that word to describe people with mental or physical disabilities in the past but now a days retard belongs solely to the lowlife scum that is the brothers graham.

• Like 1

Hi Shepp, im sorry if im a little off your topic here and dont mean to highjack your thread but im really pissed off about your use of the word retard in the title , as a father of a little girl with special needs or retard as you would say i grieves me to see how you link these guys who are going by what you say a bit sketchy with the word retards , what im mean to say is there are many other things you could have called these lads without offending anyone who actually lives and cares for someone with special needs [retard],i was in two minds about posting this but thought i had to as most special needs people cant speak up for themselves and felt i had to do so on there behalf, they would not want to be mentioned in the same sentence as these blokes as i have never seen any special needs person ever do anything such as rip people off , be prejudice or show many off the unsavory characteristics us so called sane and healthy folks do,sorry for the rant but it hits a nerve.

Peter

Sorry if it offends you Peter, I thought the phrase had lost it's connection with special needs people a long time ago.

Maybe I was a bit insensative, so please accept my apology and if a mod can alter the title then I will be more than happy.

All the best

Andy

• Like 5

Cheers mate , i dont mean to bitch , and being old school im not up to date with what words people use now, in my day the word was used as a derogatory term and to slag people off,think im a bit out of touch maybe . no need to apologise , i was just bringing it to your attention.back to your post , im not really sure what these blokes have been up to but if there up to no good i hope they get whats coming to them.

Peter

• Like 2

The word in this case is not intended as a comparison to people who have mental handicaps, indeed, these people are often a blasted site more intelligent, articulate and honourable than these pond bottom feeding low lifes. They are so poorly educated that they think others will be fooled by their pretence, scheming and deception. They have been caught repeatedly trying the same trick under a number of different aliases. They choose to retard their intelligence in the mistaken belief that next time it will work, refusing to learn from experience!

The Grahams have a learning ability, this has been demonstrated in their use of the internet to perpetuate such scams. However like many in their generation they have chosen to retard their intelligence by ignoring painful experience and perpetuating such schemes.

Peter

Sorry if it offends you Peter, I thought the phrase had lost it's connection with special needs people a long time ago.

Maybe I was a bit insensative, so please accept my apology and if a mod can alter the title then I will be more than happy.

All the best

Andy

hi Andy

to edit your post,simply click edit on the button,between "Report" & "MultiQuote" bottom right hand side of original post!

this will take you through to how you posted it,bottom of the page click "Use Full Edit" hi-lighted green.

at the top of the page under "topic title" is the name of the post "Graham retards" click in the box and press back or delete,big arrow top right of your key board, then just reword your post!

as simple as that! then at the bottom of the post is a black box "submit modified post" click on it andjob done,no more offending title!

and if you want to be really cool,

right hand side of box/post is edit options,click the little box titled Add the 'Edit by' line in this post?

then it will show in the post you have completed your mission :thumbs:

but I am sure brothers grim,would not be able to do it!! :censored:

hope this has helped?

regards

Davy

• Like 1

Peter

All the best

Andy

hi Andy

to edit your post,simply click edit on the button,between "Report" & "MultiQuote" bottom right hand side of original post!

this will take you through to how you posted it,bottom of the page click "Use Full Edit" hi-lighted green.

at the top of the page under "topic title" is the name of the post "Graham retards" click in the box and press back or delete,big arrow top right of your key board, then just reword your post!

as simple as that! then at the bottom of the post is a black box "submit modified post" click on it andjob done,no more offending title!

and if you want to be really cool,

right hand side of box/post is edit options,click the little box titled Add the 'Edit by' line in this post?

then it will show in the post you have completed your mission :thumbs:

but I am sure brothers grim,would not be able to do it!! :censored:

hope this has helped?

regards

Davy

Nice one Davy ;)

You are My Computer Jedi, I can turn them on and look at UTube, But i have to get My 14 yr old Daughter to do anything fancy !!!!!!!

Total Hillbilly but Hey it could be Worse i could have that special shirt Chaz was wearing :rolleyes::laugh::thumbs:

No seriously I don’t really care and I was just joking earlier LOL.

If he wants to make a bit of money without scamming people and does it fair and square producing a quality DVD then fair play to him.

Some good lads on that rapid forum so he should get some good footage sent to him I should expect.

Surely he isnt daft enough to try and edit my DVDs for his own :angel: , but it would be funny.

My shooting with his voice over.

"What we have here is a bunny. Ive just lased it and its at 239 yards. Due to the fact that we have the biggest thunder storm on record here on the permission Im poaching on and Im using my Custom B2 in .22 calibre, Im going to give it 56 mildots of hold under or is it hold over :hmm: and 173 mildots left hand / right/ almost right, somewhere not on the verticle reticule hand side" :laugh: .

Si.

I think it's a no go anyway as he's been banned on the Rapid site.lol

he was found out on rapid forums through lads on here bringing it to attention of other forums http://rapid7ownersc...php?f=1&t=22851

and the other forum u have to be confirmed by address and isp number ect and telephone number

Maybe that's the way this forum should go (for sale section only) ,Just a thought.

hi i am david graham im fed up with the lies if i have done all these scams prove it iv had 1 bad deal go wrong and half the stuff people is saying is a load of shit if you would let me prove to you all i haven,t done any of them scams most of you would think there areb a lot of troble makers out there i can show my last year bank statement,s and iv had no money go in there from any scam,s i work why would i do all them scam,s all i wont to do is go on this forum and outher without my name being every where.so when people keep posting the graham have scamed again its a load of shit i wouldent do that i have sold a lot of stuff online and i have postive feedbacks so for the one who want to listen thanks and the people who talking shit should think how they would feel with there name all over the internet its not cool all anything and for the one who keeps saying there come down do it you be wasting your time are even pm you my address but all i want to do is stay on this forum with out any troble liuke i said i can prove it to the one who,s intrested and for them who keep;s saying iv scamed please step forword and prove it in any way and i haven,t brought a dvd and my name wasent real tree before i havent try and sell and wh100 and a 95k stock or anything iv had some bad freinds who set me up with what happened with oly and john and they have payed me back every penny i know you wont belive me bjut it,s up to you one more thing who ever put on the outher forum there coming down to kill my kids and wife are dirty asshole that,s to called for so just to the lies and leave me out of it im not a scammer cheers and if i have scammed loads of time why haven,t i been arrested and why diden,t they report it to the police think it,s not hard

What ever others say in their reply to your post David isn’t my business but I take my hat off to you for coming on and saying that.

You didn’t need to I know and could of kept away from the forum altogether.

You or Steve never took money off me or my family in the past. Steve promised me stuff that never came to light but Im cool about it and now laugh about it, but I can understand why other are still mad with you both and I honestly think it will take a long long time if ever before people on here ever trust you or Steve again.

Times have been hard for a lot of people over this recession and bad money / equipment deals will be heavily felt and taken with real malis

Its a shame you didn’t do this earlier about 1 year ago buddy. It could of saved you a lot of hassle.

Si.

Edited by zini

i must be you can belive what you want but ask them to prove it then people will keep talking shit just for fun but like i said i have my details of my bank and i haven,t been arrested or i haven,t had the police around figer it out i think they would of repoted it to ther local police im not a scammer and ther one that keep,s sayin there time will come iv been waiting a long time then you got my address what eles do you need type my address into my satnav and im sure your find it im waiting for that nice christmas welcome just leave us alone mr mole you sould of work that out by now you work everyrhing eles out what would you have done if you got scammed ????