Graham Brothers Oxygen Thieves

I see on the airgun forum that a guy is looking for people who have been scammed or nearly scammed by the Graham pond life brothers.

He has a Sun reporter interested in making an article about the scum bags, allegedly Steven has involved Help 4 Heroes in his scamming.

So if you have a bad experience dealing with these waste of skin then get onto the airgunforum and give your story.

Edited by shepp
  • Like 1

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry if it offends you Peter, I thought the phrase had lost it's connection with special needs people a long time ago. Maybe I was a bit insensative, so please accept my apology and if a mod can alt

Right...this pish again!! Now the lad has came on here to defend himself......it looks bad for him and i'm sure theres no smoke without fire. So anyone on this site thats been scammed by him put up a

No seriously I don’t really care and I was just joking earlier LOL.   If he wants to make a bit of money without scamming people and does it fair and square producing a quality DVD then fair play to

Might be worth having a look on the Rapid 7 owners club...

http://www.rapid7own...3&view=previous

Think he is trying to copy Zini?

I dont think the editing will be very good :huh:

But at least there will be rabbits shot at 60 yards with a Chinese B2 in a thunder storm using Marksman pellets :whistling:

I hope he doesnt try copying my DVds and editing them as his own.

Will give me a bad name :censored:

Si

But at least there will be rabbits shot at 60 yards with a Chinese B2 in a thunder storm using Marksman pellets :whistling:

Si

hi si your highly thought of on here by all of us if it ever came to that then they would have to leave the country mate you have all our RESPECT atb mac
  • Like 1

Si

Si

Just imagine what trying to read the credits would have been like....

• Like 1

Si

Si

Just imagine what trying to read the credits would have been like....

direccted dy gram broth ,edddeted byy gramm bor soht by y gramm brohtres

No seriously I don’t really care and I was just joking earlier LOL.

If he wants to make a bit of money without scamming people and does it fair and square producing a quality DVD then fair play to him.

Some good lads on that rapid forum so he should get some good footage sent to him I should expect.

Surely he isnt daft enough to try and edit my DVDs for his own :angel: , but it would be funny.

My shooting with his voice over.

"What we have here is a bunny. Ive just lased it and its at 239 yards. Due to the fact that we have the biggest thunder storm on record here on the permission Im poaching on and Im using my Custom B2 in .22 calibre, Im going to give it 56 mildots of hold under or is it hold over :hmm: and 173 mildots left hand / right/ almost right, somewhere not on the verticle reticule hand side" :laugh: .

Si.

Edited by zini
  • Like 3

Hi Si

sort your time out mate it says 6.18pm on your post and its only 17.32 .......unless you are a TIME LORD in that case ignore this message :whistling:

and keep shooting the Daleks ......we will exterminate lol

lol just posted at it says its 6.25pm may be i am in another time shift as well lol :icon_eek:

Edited by Webby1

If he wants to make a bit of money without scamming people and does it fair and square producing a quality DVD then fair play to him.

Some good lads on that rapid forum so he should get some good footage sent to him I should expect.

Surely he isnt daft enough to try and edit my DVDs for his own :angel: , but it would be funny.

"What we have here is a bunny. Ive just lased it and its at 239 yards. Due to the fact that we have the biggest thunder storm on record here on the permission Im poaching on and Im using my Custom B2 in .22 calibre, Im going to give it 56 mildots of hold under or is it hold over :hmm: and 173 mildots left hand / right/ almost right, somewhere not on the verticle reticule hand side" :laugh: .

Si.

you forgot the two mile shot with the chief-ton tank lol.mac

Si.

I think it's a no go anyway as he's been banned on the Rapid site.lol