Gaiters?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

these gaiters are 1 of the best pair of gaiters i have had but unfortunatley 1 of the dogs chewed my last pair i havent had the money to replace them with another i found them easy to get on and off a

Small 36-39 Medium 40-42 Large 43-45 Extra Large 46-48 size guide hope it help you out when ordering ps please pm when you get them

I think that is for European shoe sizes Makem. Please correct me if thats not right Martyn     Yetis are without doubt the best gaiters going. I think alot of Squaddies use them, not 100% about tha

Posted Images

Small 36-39 Medium 40-42 Large 43-45 Extra Large 46-48

size guide hope it help you out when ordering

ps please pm when you get them :thumbs:

How would that equate to calf-size martyn,isnt that chest-measurements?

I think that is for European shoe sizes Makem. Please correct me if thats not right Martyn

Yetis are without doubt the best gaiters going. I think alot of Squaddies use them, not 100% about that though. But, and it's a big but. They are a real pain in the arse to put on, and once on are best left on. Iv'e known some people to glue them on and use another pair of boots when they didn't need the gaiters. Best of luck selling them if you go ahead. :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

Sorry mackem, I couldn't wait to get some so I bought a pair on sale online. I can say they are great. Kept my feet dry and warm lamping on a cold wet night and they weren't too hard to put on. I watch a few youtube videos on it and all I did was use some force and got them on without hot water, soap or glue. If you sell them at a decent enough price I might buy another pair :thumbs:

• 3 months later...