Gaiters?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

these gaiters are 1 of the best pair of gaiters i have had but unfortunatley 1 of the dogs chewed my last pair i havent had the money to replace them with another i found them easy to get on and off a

Small 36-39 Medium 40-42 Large 43-45 Extra Large 46-48 size guide hope it help you out when ordering ps please pm when you get them

I think that is for European shoe sizes Makem. Please correct me if thats not right Martyn     Yetis are without doubt the best gaiters going. I think alot of Squaddies use them, not 100% about tha

Posted Images

Thats cool sniffer,sadly I cant get them that cheap as fifteen quid because thats virtually giveaway price,I do know the yeti are top of the tree quality,I dont know how easy they are to take off and put on Red,I guess I will find out :hmm:

Sorry to burst your bubble mackem, you can buy realy good gaters from decathlon for about 15 quid just bought a pair ...

truth be told can buy half decent gaiters for a 10er mate, but you end up replacing them every year if you use them alot, i know yeti gaiters last a lot longer :victory:

these gaiters are 1 of the best pair of gaiters i have had but unfortunatley 1 of the dogs chewed my last pair i havent had the money to replace them with another i found them easy to get on and off and had them 3 years with no problems until the dog got them :censored:

• Like 1

Sadly I no longer have the boat mate, Hard times and all that :victory: Unless "Sell the tub" is a play on words from "Is it worth a punt" in which case a punt isnt always a boat but an expression :laugh:

Edited by mackem