Gaiters?

Been offered a consignment of these at trade-price,just want to know if anyones used them or bought a pair before I take the plunge as I have been burnt in the past when buying job-lots of stuff and having them stagnate in storage for ages till they shifted,they are £100 and £70 rrp respectively,like I said anyone used them,what are they like?Worth a punt?

post-1930-0-21393200-1322830457.jpg

post-1930-0-95249700-1322830532.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

these gaiters are 1 of the best pair of gaiters i have had but unfortunatley 1 of the dogs chewed my last pair i havent had the money to replace them with another i found them easy to get on and off a

Small 36-39 Medium 40-42 Large 43-45 Extra Large 46-48 size guide hope it help you out when ordering ps please pm when you get them

I think that is for European shoe sizes Makem. Please correct me if thats not right Martyn     Yetis are without doubt the best gaiters going. I think alot of Squaddies use them, not 100% about tha

Posted Images

i aint tried them pesonally mate, but a very good mate has the yeti version an i can vouch for how dry his feet are after walking throo the longstuff, i have just finished doing a bit of market research on gaiters an it seem they are by far an away the best on the market, with the deerhunter yins coming a close 2nd, will be folk that disagree with that, but thats what i found

i aint actually bought a new pair yet, stll wearing the old army yins :icon_redface: so if you get them, let me know, ill deffo have a pair :D:victory:

depending on price i'd imagine you'll shift them no probs really

A couple of hundred pairs :laugh: If I splash the cash I think they will take a while to shift but no rush,looked at them on E-bay and I think £35 will be a bargain. ;)

what sizes do you carry?

Havent been to look at them yet to be honest,dont know what sizes he has,I only put the post up to ask what they are like as I havent seen any myself,I will drop you a PM when/of I buy the lot he is selling.