• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if aseel man wants to send me eggs from is pure stock say a dozen i will hatch em and rear em and post them on ere for every one to see when they are 10 month ole i cant be fairer then that

now tell me what you think of this beauty, wannabe rookie you will never have anything as pure and quality in aseel as this mate.

Posted Images

haha my birds, i keep a few but only pure aseels which i have got from india MYSELF and are 100% pure as my uncle started the line in 1981 and thats 30 years of lineage there mate.

It's nice of you to post other peoples fowl Aseel Man, I can asure you I've seen plenty real deal (and owned) very large Indian and Pakistani, Bangladeshi Asil, to be honest they are ten a penny around Southall and the West Midlands.... So why say you've had this bloodline for years from back in India when infact they are classed as "pinched" by you ? Now I get told plenty of yarns from the chicken lads, But Your a serial grade "A" bullshitter.

shell we cross him of our christmas card list rookie as i dont wont to be mixin with chicken snatchers and grade A's bullshitters and i bet joe54 be doin a snatch back on lost property

i dont do no snatch back on no lost property slips i have more than anuff birds my own strian just stateing that aseel dick wont give my pal the birds back which is wrong so keep you little remarks to your self

i dont do no snatch back on no lost property slips i have more than anuff birds my own strian just stateing that aseel dick wont give my pal the birds back which is wrong so keep you little remarks to your self

sorry joe if i afendid you. when you saw the bird posted and said that you new the fella and he kept the birds of your pals which didnt get returned i persurmed you and your pal be knockin on his door for the birds to be returned my mistake. and like i said seems you took it the wrong way