• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if aseel man wants to send me eggs from is pure stock say a dozen i will hatch em and rear em and post them on ere for every one to see when they are 10 month ole i cant be fairer then that

now tell me what you think of this beauty, wannabe rookie you will never have anything as pure and quality in aseel as this mate.

Posted Images

Ah right okay, the stag sleeps on the floor, while they roost. I get that sorted tomorrow.

Ahh right I didnt know that.

No i didnt see the parent birds. the chap I bought them off bought them off someone else.

Okay thanks for that. bloody hell ive been had the ba***rds.. they still breed okay wont they? just a x

Thanks.

Hi mate I got 2 shamos off a old friend I no nothing about them they are about 5 to 6month old they are bluey grey colour and I was just wondering the price as I really don't no anything about them and I am considering on getin rid of them [NO TEXT TALK].

Hi mate I got 2 shamos off a old friend I no nothing about them they are about 5 to 6month old they are bluey grey colour and I was just wondering the price as I really don't no anything about them and I am considering on getin rid of them [NO TEXT TALK].

A- you can't tell without looking at the birds and B- they haven't got any signs of Shamo, the shapes don't comeout till 8-9 mnths old!!!!!!

you can tell a aseel chick and shamo chick at a threw days ole . and to be honest there the sort of birds you put in auction to get a bit of corn money for em ..i put some pure aseels up to show the diffrents

wannabe rookie you surely are a rookie!!!! mate i dont wanna argue im having a discussion but even you or anybody else cannot tell if a birds pure/cross just by looking at them, handling them whatever until you know where the line begun.. and haha my birds, i keep a few but only pure aseels which i have got from india MYSELF and are 100% pure as my uncle started the line in 1981 and thats 30 years of lineage there mate. another thing is pure aseel dont mature till 18 months- 2 year old. Maybe this isnt the best stock but how can you tell there shamo thats the thing lol.. ive got a shamo x aseel stag he got alot of his mothers side which was pure shamo from jk, and he looks pure shamo, the most upright wings you can find and stance, bright yellow legs and beak,pea comb but i know myself hes a cross even though he doesnt look it many people would belive hes a pure shamo.