Ratting Wanted (Air Rifle)

BooMster

Hi all

I'm after some Ratting Permission if you know any one that needs help getting the numbers down.

I shoot an Air Arms S410 SL. Sub 12flb (Under the legal limit) with Night Vision. I can also offer day time shooting if required as and when i can get the free time :)

I currently shoot a number of Barns, Pig Farm, Corn Shelters,Ponds etc but theres not much on offer as i've hit them hard to get the numbers down.

I'm located in Mansfield erea, of Junction 29M1 and looking for a 30Mile radius.. Further for the right shoot.

I do like to record the my nights out, for my Youtube Channel. Feel Free to chack it out.

http://www.youtube.c...RM?feature=mhee

If theres any info you would like about me the please PM and i'll be happy to provide

Thanks

ATB

Rick

Edited by BooMster
  • 2 weeks later...

• 4 months later...

Sorry for the very late reply, and thankyou for your offer. I've PM'd you.

I thought this topic was deleted or something as i could not locate it :icon_redface:

I'm always looking for new sport as i enjoy recording the footage, i know it can be hard to gain trust etc but i thought i'd give it a shot none the less. I see myself as a geniun lad and very reliable.

If anyone does need a helping hand or knows of a problem that needs cotrolling i'd be happy to help..

Sorry if i've bumped this mods..

Atb

Rick