Bulpa

post-35922-0-97881900-1322655573.jpg

Talking of ugly dogs! lol......slow but sure for this young un, a few faults of my own making but so far so good in all other respects 16 months now and when he realises his own power he could make something.

If he does a quarter as well as the dogs in the previous pictures, I will be a happy man.

• Like 2

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here is a couple i have found of him  

Gokart you talk utter garbage!! Ricky knows what my dogs did and were capable of as I did his? Never ran solo,what are you going on about you fool? Try and shoot my dogs down I really don't give a fly

Ye cant of been near whins land Joe surely there cant be anything living for miles around where he lives everything has been tor of dartmoored

Posted Images

Thanks Wilf,Simo and Moo plus others it's much appreciated...i've been out 3 times with my dogs today but as and when i get 10 mins i like to have a look on here and see how folks have been doing but what annoys me at times is "grown men" who really should know better?..idiots such as Gokart trying to tell me how and what my dog was capable of?..f**k me if you were a novice at this game you dare hardly ask for advice on here where as it should be one of their 1st port of calls? Sometimes i think the "game" was better when there was no internet etc: word of mouth on the "doggy grapevine" kept those who were at the top of the tree and the rest of us mere mortals known of and able to make aquaintances if and when needed? Don't get me wrong i've met some great folk off here and made lifelong friends but like i say sometimes i think this t'internet is doing fieldsports in general no good..you only have to look at the bickering on nigh on every single topic? UNITED...my arse!!! Rant over lol..here's my owld cur Bulpa as a youth...and me too back in 1987 lol...never changed though..SKINHEAD til i die haha..oh and check the game hanging TOMO...perfection lol

img175.jpg

Edited by poacherspocket22
  • Like 2

Talking of ugly dogs! lol......slow but sure for this young un, a few faults of my own making but so far so good in all other respects 16 months now and when he realises his own power he could make something.

If he does a quarter as well as the dogs in the previous pictures, I will be a happy man.

Fine looking animal Wilf..looks in tremendous shape he does too!!! ATB Andy. ;)

How on earth can you call that dog ugly, after all you can only see one eye, a bent knee and a big pot belly in the pic :rolleyes:

Loving this thread. One day in the future if i ever get another running dog i am certainly edging towards these 'ugly' collie types :thumbs:

• Like 2

Loving this thread. One day in the future if i ever get another running dog i am certainly edging towards these 'ugly' collie types :thumbs:

Well if our ugly cur Don continues to put gear away in numbers Moll your more than welcome to throw him over the back of summat should you go down that road of wanting another?..he's not doing much wrong at all...bear that in mind and it'll be at no cost whatsoever ;) .ATB Andy. :thumbs:

• Like 4

If only?????......in my opinion this bitch here called Ginny a grandaughter of Bulpa via her sire and great grandsire via her dam may of been the "best" that ever came out of our kennels..we got her at 9 months old off Josy after our only runner at the time was killed while working...ENDLESS she was,would and did kill EVERYTHING...she was very very smart but sadly in only her 2nd season due to unforeseen circumstances we no longer have her...but the show must go on and we are where we are now...ATB Andy. ;)

Tara & Ginny with a 100 bunnies

DSCF1235.jpg

• Like 1

Is that all :laugh: ........great stuff lads :thumbs:

:icon_redface: It ain't that bad is it? lol...i do believe the old dog Bulpa has got a wee picture in Mr Darcy's new book? Ugliest jukel ever to catch anything other than a cold i think it is lol :D

Remember Andy working dogs are bred for that sole purpose.........working.

If its pretty and works well thats a bonus,give me a dog that I remember for what it did in the field anyday over one thats remembered for being a "looker"

Great thread,great pics and some good info on here. :thumbs:

good to see all the old pics but localy dogs with any amount of colie half cross or more can barely turn them or cacth some nites them hares etc pre ban i used to have dogs with substance , half beardie luke collie type good animals on rough land but on the open feilds with hardly a fence or kept hedge its very dificult after christmas to bag great numbers , i would had loved to see them old dogs run localy be a good crack , great sport but somenites not a big bag ,but sport for kings as they say ,frankel when you popping up this way mate b nice to see them run with some of my whinshaws lol old bird had a great time

good to see all the old pics but localy dogs with any amount of colie half cross or more can barely turn them or cacth some nites them hares etc pre ban i used to have dogs with substance , half beardie luke collie type good animals on rough land but on the open feilds with hardly a fence or kept hedge its very dificult after christmas to bag great numbers , i would had loved to see them old dogs run localy be a good crack , great sport but somenites not a big bag ,but sport for kings as they say ,frankel when you popping up this way mate b nice to see them run with some of my whinshaws lol old bird had a great time

Will you be charging the young lad £50 notes for the pleasure of your company?

If its pretty and works well thats a bonus,give me a dog that I remember for what it did in the field anyday over one thats remembered for being a "looker"

Aye,all that glitters isn't gold mate? In reply to Whin,the lads at graft at the minute Whin but i think the dog he was going to fetch for a run and would more suit the land you run has fecking came in season,she's about 10 days in now,we do have Don but his mind ain't exactly where it should be at the moment either with Swift in the next door kennel lol..ATB Andy. :thumbs:

Gokart/Markbrick...this lot was caught solo with Bulpa..go and check it out with the lad who ran with me then,he was called Colin as you seem to know all and what my dogs can and have done? :censored: ..

img353.jpg

• Like 4