Bulpa

how was blue bred was he out of nipper etc an dis blue bulpas dad frankel , and who was swift mum as she isnt like don and your brothers pup , thers all sorts and sizes , how do you pick alitter out of one of them as some could be like don and som ebe like swift be a hard task

come on whin stop playing games, you know these minshaws have been bred and bred and bred again, by various blokes around the

country,,,usualy for money,,,,,so dont knock these lads as whatever you think of them and there dog;s, they have have done it because they believe in this

type and have done there best to keep the line they want,,,,,it may not be your cup of tea but that doesnt make them sh#te does it???? to be honest

whin your sounding a bit patronising,,,,,,,,but maybe thats just me?????

yes for money the one and only mr jim barker , is he running out of the blood now bet he is , and would love don as a stud . been pestering old woman who has jack x lass ,

What lines are JB,s minshaws out of, and are they any good and are there any other minshaw blood lines about apart from poacherspocket lines and JB,s. Are the two strains of a similar type and working ability?

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here is a couple i have found of him  

Gokart you talk utter garbage!! Ricky knows what my dogs did and were capable of as I did his? Never ran solo,what are you going on about you fool? Try and shoot my dogs down I really don't give a fly

Ye cant of been near whins land Joe surely there cant be anything living for miles around where he lives everything has been tor of dartmoored

Posted Images

how was blue bred was he out of nipper etc an dis blue bulpas dad frankel , and who was swift mum as she isnt like don and your brothers pup , thers all sorts and sizes , how do you pick alitter out of one of them as some could be like don and som ebe like swift be a hard task

come on whin stop playing games, you know these minshaws have been bred and bred and bred again, by various blokes around the

country,,,usualy for money,,,,,so dont knock these lads as whatever you think of them and there dog;s, they have have done it because they believe in this

type and have done there best to keep the line they want,,,,,it may not be your cup of tea but that doesnt make them sh#te does it???? to be honest

yes for money the one and only mr jim barker , is he running out of the blood now bet he is , and would love don as a stud . been pestering old woman who has jack x lass ,

What lines are JB,s minshaws out of, and are they any good and are there any other minshaw blood lines about apart from poacherspocket lines and JB,s. Are the two strains of a similar type and working ability?

JB dogs were from my dads JACK.. then he started adding other minshaw dogs in all bred out of the stuff we bred!! he just used the name for money, he isn't tagged to these lines he is a tosser and nearly ruined years and years of a great reputation!!

My dads (poacherpocket) stuff is the real deal and great abilty.. JB bred mostly shit, but there is actually some good dogs that he bred but cant take any credit

• Like 1

ye thtas sounds good thanks for that ile stick to the old winshaws no corgi look a likes lol ye swift sounds like more of my type of dog but dawn would have his uses but not to be a front runner like swift

haha them whinshaws are no good tho whin, too stumpy and are built like a whippet :laugh:

Swift would be more your type i would say, longer legs and a long back, she is purely designed for pace and stamina!! unlike them short legged whippets you have haha

whose this jb is he a infamous poacher a dog breeder never heard of the him in coursing hunting circles, has he got dogs related to you

he is scared of the dark and is just a puppy peddler. in it for the money.. he did have dogs related not now

JB dogs were from my dads JACK.. then he started adding other minshaw dogs in all bred out of the stuff we bred!! he just used the name for money, he isn't tagged to these lines he is a tosser and nearly ruined years and years of a great reputation!!

My dads (poacherpocket) stuff is the real deal and great abilty.. JB bred mostly shit, but there is actually some good dogs that he bred but cant take any credit

Cheers :thumbs: I have seen some dogs run out of your dads stuff and they did there job very well on the bigger stuff, and an old friend of mine used to run a dog bred out of Blue x Grip and went out with your dad once and spoke highly of him :thumbs:

Cheers :thumbs: I have seen some dogs run out of your dads stuff and they did there job very well on the bigger stuff, and an old friend of mine used to run a dog bred out of Blue x Grip and went out with your dad once and spoke highly of him :thumbs:

what was that dog called mate??

what was that dog called mate??

Bully pal

weres he from as i need to keep my eyes open has he bred any decent dogs or just not gott he [bANNED TEXT] type to further the breed like yours

I am nt sure, i am not that bothered i wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire!! he has bred a few decent dogs and some are great!! He basically just used the minshaw name to make money