Bulpa

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here is a couple i have found of him  

Gokart you talk utter garbage!! Ricky knows what my dogs did and were capable of as I did his? Never ran solo,what are you going on about you fool? Try and shoot my dogs down I really don't give a fly

Ye cant of been near whins land Joe surely there cant be anything living for miles around where he lives everything has been tor of dartmoored

Posted Images

good to see all the old pics but localy dogs with any amount of colie half cross or more can barely turn them or cacth some nites them hares etc pre ban i used to have dogs with substance , half beardie luke collie type good animals on rough land but on the open feilds with hardly a fence or kept hedge its very dificult after christmas to bag great numbers , i would had loved to see them old dogs run localy be a good crack , great sport but somenites not a big bag ,but sport for kings as they say ,frankel when you popping up this way mate b nice to see them run with some of my whinshaws lol old bird had a great time

Whin Ive been doing quite a bit up your way of late on that open land! and doing quite well :thumbs:

• Like 1

If its pretty and works well thats a bonus,give me a dog that I remember for what it did in the field anyday over one thats remembered for being a "looker"

Gokart/Markbrick...this lot was caught solo with Bulpa..go and check it out with the lad who ran with me then,he was called Colin as you seem to know all and what my dogs can and have done? :censored: ..

img353.jpg

the pics speak for theirselves fella you dont have to prove the dogs capabilities to anyone,

its all just jealousy or attention seekers anyways. :thumbs:

• Like 3

Whin Ive been doing quite a bit up your way of late on that open land! and doing quite well :thumbs:

. There you go Whin!! Josy's dogs have the same sire as both of mine although his would have more straight-line pace then the Dale dog Don lol.ATB Andy

If its pretty and works well thats a bonus,give me a dog that I remember for what it did in the field anyday over one thats remembered for being a "looker"

Gokart/Markbrick...this lot was caught solo with Bulpa..go and check it out with the lad who ran with me then,he was called Colin as you seem to know all and what my dogs can and have done? :censored: ..

img353.jpg

the pics speak for theirselves fella you dont have to prove the dogs capabilities to anyone,

its all just jealousy or attention seekers anyways. :thumbs:

lol i would have been happy if all three of my dogs cought that amount ,,, ;)

idont normally post on lamping posts cos i havent done it for over 20 yrs...but it nice to see lads liek tomo frankel and poacherpocket.. breeding a certain type and keeping it going.. and most importantly going out enjoying there dogs ... thinking back some of my best times in the dog game was getting a bus to leyburn with me mates and walking to them firing ranges and then getting picked up by my dad in morn and then going round wmc and selling teh rabbits... good luck lads and enjoy it ..

• Like 5

Bulpa bred some handy dogs but one of his grandsons was one of my personal favourites,he was a dog called Chester,had some gear with him over the years. Chester himself now as young guns running and the word on the grapevine is that they too are better than average? I'll bang a pic up of him in the morning as I'm on my phone now unless one of my lads reads this and can do it? Be good to see some of his pups too so come on you guys with them,fire some pics on? ATB Andy

Old Gin, grey as a badger haha!! She was a absolute pleasure to own... And all my dogs seem to be gettin compared to her alot! Hope i own one as good as her one day!

DSC00716.jpg

Took my two young pups out the other night only got a run on a TALL rabbit.... Was really really suprised to see Reggie (Don x Polly) a few yards infront of Sox (Jack x Grey)... Sox as zero brakes haha, can really see the grey when she runs 'tunnel vision' ran straight into the gate, i think everytime i've took her out she's ran straight into fence just an accident waiting to happen, they cant be wrapped up in cotton wool though!

Reggie bringing one back to me (Frankel took photo)

DSCI2189.jpg

DSCI2191.jpg

Sox with her half sister, this was Sox's first night out (All took legally!!)

2011-08-30105823.jpg

• Like 2

Bulpa bred some handy dogs but one of his grandsons was one of my personal favourites,he was a dog called Chester,had some gear with him over the years. Chester himself now as young guns running and the word on the grapevine is that they too are better than average? I'll bang a pic up of him in the morning as I'm on my phone now unless one of my lads reads this and can do it? Be good to see some of his pups too so come on you guys with them,fire some pics on? ATB Andy

Heres a pic your lad sent me of Chester

book729Chester-1.jpg

• Like 2

Loved this thread, good pic and stories and a wealth of knowledge being shared.

Don't know any of you lads, but you come accross really well and the pics speak volumes on the effort you put in, I would say there's a lot of jealousy involved from some people which I don't understand, some should grow up ad give credit where due. Thanks for sharing and all the best :thumbs: