Bulpa

Bulpa,Cora,Jack and Don...........have you found there running styles different or where they all similar?

i have only seen Jack & Don run and both styles were different.. Jack had more gears and would use them at the right time.. where as Don hasn't quite got that extra gear but that is quite obvious with him being over half collie..

never seen Cora run

I imagine Don as a lot of drive in him......does he show any collie traits?

he has too much drive.. i am sure Tomo can vouch for that the amount of times he has ran into walls, fences, running of riverbanks into the river haha

do you mean any collie traits when he runs or just in his personality??

Just in general really.......just wondered as he's 5/8 collie. :thumbs:

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here is a couple i have found of him  

Gokart you talk utter garbage!! Ricky knows what my dogs did and were capable of as I did his? Never ran solo,what are you going on about you fool? Try and shoot my dogs down I really don't give a fly

Ye cant of been near whins land Joe surely there cant be anything living for miles around where he lives everything has been tor of dartmoored

Posted Images

To be honest Johnny apart from in looks he shows very little in Collie traits,well not when lamping anyways,he never stalks or tries 'herding' his quarry....well not yet anyways lol. ATB Andy

Cheers And........feck me if he starts stalking and herding them it'll take him 3 nights to bag 45. :laugh:

Apparentley not all collie x's do the stalking or herding thing.........apparentley. :laugh:

• Like 1

To be honest Johnny apart from in looks he shows very little in Collie traits,well not when lamping anyways,he never stalks or tries 'herding' his quarry....well not yet anyways lol. ATB Andy

Doe,s he stalk when oot mooching daytime ?

. No not at all just if you take him and Swift on the beach or suchlike for a runaround then he will and he'll do the collie crawling on the belly malarkey and hiding behind bushes etc lol but when mooching,ferreting or lamping he has NEVER stalked or suchlike. ATB Andy

Doe,s he stalk when oot mooching daytime ?

. No not at all just if you take him and Swift on the beach or suchlike for a runaround then he will and he'll do the collie crawling on the belly malarkey and hiding behind bushes etc lol but when mooching,ferreting or lamping he has NEVER stalked or suchlike. ATB Andy

Interesting mate, mines is half collie and stalks Alot through the day, doe,s my head in to be honest but at night she turns into a different animal,

saying that the stalking may start to pay off with more experience :thumbs:

how was bulpa bred , how much collie in him , and what else .?

As Toyah Willcox once sang Ray "It's a mystery" lol..his sire was Minshaw's Blue and his dam was a border collie..Blue was lurcher x lurcher with "whatever" it was in his blood but there was collie in him so Bulpa was roughly 5/8 collie as is our current recruit Don and also a dog i had bred out of Bulpa and the bitch called Jess in the pic with Bulpa on the 1st page of this topic called Patch..the old un's have long since gone to the happy hunting grounds in the sky but were grand servants and young Don is doing ok so far...all ugly feckers but they do for me and my lads ;) ATB Andy. :victory:

Don and my young un with a couple

donjacko003.jpg

Bulpa & Patch

book235BulpaandPatch-1.jpg

how was bulpa bred , how much collie in him , and what else .?

As Toyah Willcox once sang Ray "It's a mystery" lol..his sire was Minshaw's Blue and his dam was a border collie..Blue was lurcher x lurcher with "whatever" it was in his blood but there was collie in him so Bulpa was roughly 5/8 collie as is our current recruit Don and also a dog i had bred out of Bulpa and the bitch called Jess in the pic with Bulpa on the 1st page of this topic called Patch..the old un's have long since gone to the happy hunting grounds in the sky but were grand servants and young Don is doing ok so far...all ugly feckers but they do for me and my lads ;) ATB Andy. :victory:

Don and my young un with a couple

donjacko003.jpg

Bulpa & Patch

book235BulpaandPatch-1.jpg

thanks Andy, he was a good pot filler + Don dog, these colliexs can fill the bag no prob :thumbs:

• Like 1

Cracking thread lads, its a bit odd really that the MB thread has 35+ people on it when a thread with dogs who are getting grafted properly has 4.

Thanks for sharing, its a belter :victory:

• Like 4

Cracking thread lads, its a bit odd really that the MB thread has 35+ people on it when a thread with dogs who are getting grafted properly has 4.

Couldn't agree more mate, its the circus type nature of the site :cray: I love seeing the old pics Andy, keep em coming, looking at those bigger numbers, and knowing how many you and Tomo get on a regular basis astounds me and i have full admiration for the dogs. The one major failing my own dogs have is stamina, or lack of it :thumbs:

Couldn't agree more mate, its the circus type nature of the site :cray: I love seeing the old pics Andy, keep em coming, looking at those bigger numbers, and knowing how many you and Tomo get on a regular basis astounds me and i have full admiration for the dogs. The one major failing my own dogs have is stamina, or lack of it :thumbs:

Athread worth reading you can t beat the old pics ...one thing that stands out about these lads is they are putting the rabbits in the bag in numbers most can only dream about ....but there is no bragging or challenging folk for stupid matches ...it goes to show the true class of these lads and shows that a few on here have no class at all

• Like 7