Bulpa

looking forward to seeing the minshaws , i like a bit daytime but an old adage for me you never run daylite the land i gain from as you put yourself forward ,when under the cover of darkness you melt away at times single handed i know im as strait as a die , i never put pics up dont write to much about certain dogs ,never put pics of certain dogs , can talk about cetain dogs but choose not to , realy i could fil a book on dogs ive saw had but dont belive in showing people much unles an invite years ago i didnt give to fech a wee bit more educated now , fech ny old long gone mate one to comps down in fens i got pups of them had pups of great sniper , etc tor of dartmoor , feild trail winning lurchers who could do the lot , not intrested in daft pics of a few rabbs hinging on afence , thats pure eighties early ninties the nlrc done it to death every time they went to blairgowrie they came back with pics of rabbs ,its good having abanter but the real hunting in my eys well better left with them thats there on certain game ,a certain man said to me in the penny bong hotel can i come up and write about you and your dogs and deer i says tmaybe but leave the pen and paper in the room and camera this is just before he published his first book ,not intrsted in photos , got a good few but whenits serous better left camera in house , ,many years ago on old moochers i took aguy out to see lana in prine did he not put apic up with two of santas helpers hanging up hare rabbs me i says you twat , thyel tolerate rabbiters ,a course at the odd hare but not veni salmon a diffrent ball game back then glad its in the past at times looking foirward to seeing the black and white bitch frankel look pretty racy mate , ,

f**k me whin i think your drunk all the time

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here is a couple i have found of him  

Gokart you talk utter garbage!! Ricky knows what my dogs did and were capable of as I did his? Never ran solo,what are you going on about you fool? Try and shoot my dogs down I really don't give a fly

Ye cant of been near whins land Joe surely there cant be anything living for miles around where he lives everything has been tor of dartmoored

Posted Images

Sometimes whins posts can be understood sometimes not :hmm:

There rarely if ever even half sensible though :laugh:

The idiot could offer to pay all my expenses plus put me up in a 5 star hotel and I would still decline to spend time in his company.

Edited by Josy

I've enjoyed reading most of this thread. Never tire of looking at the various old pics of Bulpa and Co.....

One things for sure, when I am asked about what collie grey studs are worth keeping an eye on.....nothing jumps out at me, I do however recommend folk get up to speed with the Don.

.....ugly as sin, but certainly seems to have the right minerals ;)

I think more and more that straight collie grey half crosses have a job to compete when compared to a decent running dog type Lurcher X collie

Hey TOMO....... Get that Don over that Tara hey ;) ...... Boost the herding blood ;)

i think your right regards straight 1X collie greys with stamina , you just dont know what the pups will pick up from the parents.They could go the grey and be fast but lack wind, or go to the collie good wind but lack that extra gear when needed. I do think lurcher to lurcher is the way to go, my young dog 3/8 bull 5/8 grey as good stamina for this x .

josy the only idiot is you mate youve done nowt and been not very far in the hunting world cause if you new better or been at the game for sport profit you wouldnt call guys idiots , if you have lived the life of riley hunting fishing youlle get to know whats real and whats not ,them that no no them that think they no, call guys out as idiots jog on with your bull cross not worth a carrot up here mate qaurt bull enough for most running dog men ,would like to see the state of the game thye cacth butcher would think chainsaw massacre lol when youve hunted fr thirty years come through the ranks you get to know the real deals and the halfwits easy realy

first crosses are alrite but very limited only saw a handful in 25 yeasr that was worth keeping ,so hopefully bird come summer youll have a whinshaw lol ole rex minnni can fill abag as you know , i laugh at half of them on here

josy the only idiot is you mate youve done nowt and been not very far in the hunting world cause if you new better or been at the game for sport profit you wouldnt call guys idiots , if you have lived the life of riley hunting fishing youlle get to know whats real and whats not ,them that no no them that think they no, call guys out as idiots jog on with your bull cross not worth a carrot up here mate qaurt bull enough for most running dog men ,would like to see the state of the game thye cacth butcher would think chainsaw massacre lol when youve hunted fr thirty years come through the ranks you get to know the real deals and the halfwits easy realy

You without any doubt in my mind are an IDIOT :laugh::laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

Why on earth whin would want to travel to Lincolnshire to run a hare is beyond me he's got them in his garden.

i could say the same SH, he has offered me a night out i will make it IF i get the time, i am never away from work and have other priority's..

I have hares on my doorstep so why travel up there to run them!!

he's always goin on about big land well now he's been offered a

run on some whats the problem

No problem pritch, just find it strange how its gone to the fens courseing rather than lamping. Big land small land i couldnt care less if i say ill go out with someone for a run then thats exactly what i will do. Some people ask people out agree an for some reason or other it never happens take this case for instance whin asked frankle out for a run with his dogs an as the weeks have gone by suddenly we are on the fens courseing hares. :blink: Just find it abit strange. :thumbs:

I was supposed to be running up there with Swift but then she has came into season and has the weeks have went on there is more and more work!! plus its xmas so i need the money!! I ain't at whin's beckoning call so if i find a couple days free i will go up.. :thumbs: