Bulpa

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here is a couple i have found of him  

Gokart you talk utter garbage!! Ricky knows what my dogs did and were capable of as I did his? Never ran solo,what are you going on about you fool? Try and shoot my dogs down I really don't give a fly

Ye cant of been near whins land Joe surely there cant be anything living for miles around where he lives everything has been tor of dartmoored

Posted Images

I owned the dog Yeti like my lad Frankel said...i have hundreds of pics of the dog lol..he wasn't in all honesty worth a second glance haha..ugly as feck but he wasn't a bad dog at all...best i've owned upto press anyways;;i'll dig one or two out for you to have a gander at. ATB Andy. :thumbs:

Edited to add...good to see people still talking about the dog in high esteem as he passed away 13 years gone last month :notworthy: :notworthy:

Edited by poacherspocket22

Cheers andy yeah bm was telling me the other night that it was the best round here .he did say that it was no oil painting lol he was saying blue was it's sire and a colly was the dam best 50 quid you ever spent lol 20 something hares in one night between 2 dogs that was a special dog pal look forward to seeing some pictures .seen some of bm but not the best photos cheers yeti

think i might of seen them pics befor,, :D ,, thats a good score there in the bottom pic,,,, who's the other dog??

i think whin will like bulpa :laugh:

It was a bitch called Jess.. Dad had her running same time as Bulpa she was the bitch that done 27 hares in a night with another dog.. Dad will tell you more in detail about her!

think i might of seen them pics befor,, :D ,, thats a good score there in the bottom pic,,,, who's the other dog??

i think whin will like bulpa :laugh:

It was a bitch called Jess.. Dad had her running same time as Bulpa she was the bitch that done 27 hares in a night with another dog.. Dad will tell you more in detail about her!

Jess was out of a 3/4 Grey/Collie called Nipper which HBG owned and her dam was called Lou who was out of Blue x Darkie who herself was out of a different dog called Nipper (sire to Blue) x Grey :thumbs: . ATB Andy. :victory:

Cora, there might be a better one somewhere but i will have to ratch it out :thumbs:

book47Cora-1-1.jpg

Cheers mate........did Cora and Bulpa get mated?

yes, we got a dog from the litter called Jack which is the sire to our 2 pups now!

Edited by frankel