Bulpa

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here is a couple i have found of him  

Gokart you talk utter garbage!! Ricky knows what my dogs did and were capable of as I did his? Never ran solo,what are you going on about you fool? Try and shoot my dogs down I really don't give a fly

Ye cant of been near whins land Joe surely there cant be anything living for miles around where he lives everything has been tor of dartmoored

Posted Images

Not joining any bandwagon. And still no answer I see? There is plenty of clowns on this website I

might aswell be another. Us clowns should stick together honk honk

What is it you want to know? Why i don't run the long ears anymore? ATB Andy. :thumbs:

Jesus Christ I'll ask you again?

Why in 2007 was 99% of everything you run paired up?

An why now in 2011 everything you run is single?

What has changed with these dogs from 20 years ago?

Il tel you what it is PL andy decided to add a little coursing blood to his line so now they will do em single .

Only joking Andy lol.

One things for sure Andy has obviously lived and breathed dogs for the best part of his life and put an amount of game in the bag 99% of us can only dream of.

He is still getting out and doing well.

He never posts in a braggard way, he just posts.

Piss all the jelouse c**ts off even more Andy and use all the pics you have and stories of nights out and hunting trips

Plus you know the breeding of your line dates of pups whelped, when they died ect to an extent whats in them ect.

Get it all down in a BIG Hardback book and make a little well deserved wonga whilst preserving the strengths of this cross for all to see for generations to come.

Give Darcy a call and get ya heads together :thumbs:

monkey agrees with this

andy ,b.m slave,chud,sqeaky,ostle, loads more names where putting a lot of game away bbefore internet and photos made a differnece.they had top dogs tht could do the damage at night single or doubled up ...andys young boys are doing the damage on rabbits with young dogs but people keep insulting them.whats seems to be the problem????if there from cumbria but go to yorkshire dales to prove there dogs must be 2 hour drive at least !!!plus they have nothing to prove to any f****r on here what they catch but they put pic up of a nights lamping...with out some pics this site would be f****d ...i no b.m very well and believe me some dogs on here could not live with andys ugly bulpa or cora fact!!!them guys use to do the lamp day in day out well before half these c**ts on here were even thought off.and before any one starts saying about only just joined etc..believe me i have,nt ..... . why do people write bullshit when they have,nt been there to see what dogs can do....fact..simple as ...i know loads of dogs lads past and present who can vouch for these lads ..what seems to be the problem??????????cause they go out at on them cold windy nights ??and try them dogs when all the oneabys are aslleep tucked up with there wifes ?girlfiends ....bulpa been dead few year now so as victers blue!!whats the problem with them boys trying to carry the blood on????

Edited by crazyfrog
  • Like 5