Note to mods .

Gents, why dont we try and help the mods clean up the dregs off here then?, they cant spot every arsehole or arshole post that gets put up, so we should all try and help them clean up our site by hitting the report button on the page, this will bring it to the attention of the mods who can in turn, sort it / them out.

Its not foolproof i know, but it's a step in the right direction i think. This is our site, lets try and clean it up a bit. Just my opinion, for what its worth.

Regards

B

A grand idea but.................

Bearing mine what's one man's salt is another mans poison.

True, but lets be honest your posts are as popular as a hog roast at a bat mitzvah........

That depends upon your POV Simon. I'm sure there are many very liberal followers of the hebrew faith that would enjoy a hog roast if the truth be known. Its als universally recognised that for the good of a forum mods shouldn't express or impose their own POV.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why do we have to put up with personal vendetas on the forum .If you want articles and topics related to the subforums then have a word as i for one cant be assed with it .Those that post derogatory

If you want specifics then it's easy every one is sick to death of you and capreolus bitching on at wireviz about some bloody highseat that non of us give a toss about.   that specific enough?

Gents, why dont we try and help the mods clean up the dregs off here then?, they cant spot every arsehole or arshole post that gets put up, so we should all try and help them clean up our site by hitt

Gents, why dont we try and help the mods clean up the dregs off here then?, they cant spot every arsehole or arshole post that gets put up, so we should all try and help them clean up our site by hitting the report button on the page, this will bring it to the attention of the mods who can in turn, sort it / them out.

Its not foolproof i know, but it's a step in the right direction i think. This is our site, lets try and clean it up a bit. Just my opinion, for what its worth.

Regards

B

True, but lets be honest your posts are as popular as a hog roast at a bat mitzvah........

That depends upon your POV Simon. I'm sure there are many very liberal followers of the hebrew faith that would enjoy a hog roast if the truth be known. Its als universally recognised that for the good of a forum mods shouldn't express or impose their own POV.

Why? I was a member before i was a mod. I can try and present my own views and also impartially moderate the boards..............Along with Horace my bat

Regards

B

Hold it mister, any member on here is entitled to their opinion, its called freedom of speech, regardless of rank or office held, now I rarely if ever express a negative opinion on anything or anyone on this forum, but you really ought to climb out of that ivory tower that you have put yourself in, I only wish that I could lower myself to tell you exactly what I really am thinking at the moment but I wont, for the sake of decency. But if someone thought you were a f****n c@nt, be they mod or admin, they'd be entitled to their opinion, if they CALLED you one, well that wouldn't be very gentlemanly now would it.

• Like 1

But does this have to run into every topic that wireviz may dare to post on there is a thread re the highseat incident could you not just slag him on there rather than ruin more threads?

Point taken. But knowing the history of the individual there is rarely a single agenda running through any post..

We have a telly here in the house and its got numerous channels on it and if i dont like a channel i use my perogative and turn it over to another channel that lights my candle simple really .

I dont go moaning to all and sundry Please sir i dont like the program,

I personally could not give a monkeys what you few think ,when some idiot makes adverse comments about a life threatning procedure that i have had to endure and constantly make derogatory comments about it on an open forum and has done for many months and also bad mouthed some of the moderators friends on here it was about time someone took the culprit to account.

When You have something positive and constructive to add to this forum like a few of us have with maney years of experience then maybe I will listen to your views ,in the meantime I suggest you keep your own council.

If you took note you would see that I had lots to offer freely incl stalking and educational articles .

If the moderators feel any different fine I will remove myself from the forum no problem and wont make any further posts whatsoever.

Moderators choice but one thing for sure my views in respect to this individual stands, I hope I have made my point more than clear.

Regards All

Stuart

yes you've made your veiws clear on nearly every thread that wireviz dares to post on why ruin the thread if you don't like him tell him via PM maybe even try and be the better man by rising above his level.

P.s I don't know wireviz and don't want to I summed that up on the thread about the highseat just don't need reminding on every thread :thumbs:

We have a telly here in the house and its got numerous channels on it and if i dont like a channel i use my perogative and turn it over to another channel that lights my candle simple really .

I personally could not give a monkeys what you few think ,when some idiot makes adverse comments about a life threatning procedure that i have had to endure and constantly make derogatory comments about it on an open forum and has done for many months and also bad mouthed some of the moderators friends on here it was about time someone took the culprit to account.

When You have something positive and constructive to add to this forum like a few of us have with maney years of experience then maybe I will listen to your views ,in the meantime I suggest you keep your own council.

If you took note you would see that I had lots to offer freely incl stalking and educational articles .

If the moderators feel any different fine I will remove myself from the forum no problem and wont make any further posts whatsoever.

Moderators choice but one thing for sure my views in respect to this individual stands, I hope I have made my point more than clear.

Regards All

Stuart

yes you've made your veiws clear on nearly every thread that wireviz dares to post on why ruin the thread if you don't like him tell him via PM maybe even try and be the better man by rising above his level.

P.s I don't know wireviz and don't want to I summed that up on the thread about the highseat just don't need reminding on every thread :thumbs:

Like I said I am done here

• Like 1

When You have something positive and constructive to add to this forum like a few of us have with many years of experience then maybe I will listen to your views ,in the meantime I suggest you keep your own council.

Regards All

Stuart

Don't leave the forum!

Regards

B

Why? I was a member before i was a mod. I can try and present my own views and also impartially moderate the boards..............Along with Horace my bat

Why what? unfortunately one of the downsides of being a forum mod is that you are no longer and ordinary member of the forum and should act as such. Which means stepping outside of the circle when it comes to contentious issues and offering comments. You cant have you cake and eat it. Although there are many that do try.

There are many forum mods that aren't aware of the legal implications they take on when accepting the role. Although I'm sure your not one of them.

Regards

B

Why what? unfortunately one of the downsides of being a forum mod is that you are no longer and ordinary member of the forum and should act as such. Which means stepping outside of the circle when it comes to contentious issues and offering comments. You cant have you cake and eat it. Although there are many that do try.

There are many forum mods that aren't aware of the legal implications they take on when accepting the role. Although I'm sure your not one of them.

Im well aware, i signed the contract agreeing to several disgusting regulations........

Hold it mister, any member on here is entitled to their opinion, its called freedom of speech, regardless of rank or office held, now I rarely if ever express a negative opinion on anything or anyone on this forum, but you really ought to climb out of that ivory tower that you have put yourself in, I only wish that I could lower myself to tell you exactly what I really am thinking at the moment but I wont, for the sake of decency. But if someone thought you were a f****n c@nt, be they mod or admin, they'd be entitled to their opinion, if they CALLED you one, well that wouldn't be very gentlemanly now would it.

Everyone's entitled to an opinion. be it right or wrong. Opinions are like arseholes everyone has at least one. It doesn't mean that you have to act like one though. Although there are a number that believe that's not the case. What people think is for their own conscience to decide. What people say and do is an entirely different matter. Lawyers and judges make a fortune out of ensuring that isn't the case.

Regards

B

Im well aware, i signed the contract agreeing to several disgusting regulations........

Ah well! Where there's glory there's bound to be some pain. I'm sure you or Horace will work it out . I'm betting on Horace.

We have a telly here in the house and its got numerous channels on it and if i dont like a channel i use my perogative and turn it over to another channel that lights my candle simple really . I dont go moaning to all and sundry Please sir i dont like the program, I personally could not give a monkeys what you few think ,when some idiot makes adverse comments about a life threatning procedure that i have had to endure and constantly make derogatory comments about it on an open forum and has done for many months and also bad mouthed some of the moderators friends on here it was about time someone took the culprit to account. When You have something positive and constructive to add to this forum like a few of us have with maney years of experience then maybe I will listen to your views ,in the meantime I suggest you keep your own council. If you took note you would see that I had lots to offer freely incl stalking and educational articles . If the moderators feel any different fine I will remove myself from the forum no problem and wont make any further posts whatsoever. Moderators choice but one thing for sure my views in respect to this individual stands, I hope I have made my point more than clear. Regards All Stuart
yes you've made your veiws clear on nearly every thread that wireviz dares to post on why ruin the thread if you don't like him tell him via PM maybe even try and be the better man by rising above his level. P.s I don't know wireviz and don't want to I summed that up on the thread about the highseat just don't need reminding on every thread :thumbs:
Like I said I am done here

No chance of that. He loves it here. :chair:

Regards

B

We do 'step outside the circle' when it comes to moderating anyone's content or removing them from the forum, but aside from that we are entitled to an opinion on any matters we wish to offer one on.. :yes: If we were moderating based on personal feelings, likes and dislikes, you might have a valid point..