Note to mods .

Anyway fellas. Duty calls. Time to go lamping.

gerfalcon.. Do you want to continue using this forum? Its a wonder If its full of people who you wish to rise above...why not head over to one of the upperclass stalking forums...

OR maybe you could shut up being a complete pompous fuckwit and post something beneficial for everyone, instead of the drivel...excuse the French..

Ian he might but I don't ,In all honesty its not a place I want to be, having seen first hand and having to endure shite remarks from a certain individual . I bit my tongue long enough . Is always been my philosophy in life to help others , just as i was helped into stalking it cost me very little as a voluntary Ranger for someone who today is regarded as one of the leading authorities in Wild Life Management , that was some 35 years ago. The picture in my avator is me in those early days, I am 65 years of age now and i try to impart the knowledge that I have gained over the years to up and coming would be stalkers and i mentor them totally free of charge and provide them with that opportunity as some here have taken advantage of the offers i have made.

I get considerable satisfaction and pleasure in helping those persons who may not be so fortunate financially in coming into the sport.

Unfortunately what I have seen here on this forum and been subjected to by certain individuals i can only describe as a pack of dogs.

Therefore it is with deep regret that you remove my name and please remove all posts that I have made as I no longer wish to be associated with this forum.

All the lads that I have agreed to take out in recent posts please contact me on the email contact number provided.

Wish you all many years of good hunting

Kind Regards

Stuart

I for one think that this is a great shame! All the best Stuart. I have enjoyed reading your posts, and have learnt alot from them. Thank You.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why do we have to put up with personal vendetas on the forum .If you want articles and topics related to the subforums then have a word as i for one cant be assed with it .Those that post derogatory

If you want specifics then it's easy every one is sick to death of you and capreolus bitching on at wireviz about some bloody highseat that non of us give a toss about.   that specific enough?

Gents, why dont we try and help the mods clean up the dregs off here then?, they cant spot every arsehole or arshole post that gets put up, so we should all try and help them clean up our site by hitt

Anyway fellas. Duty calls. Time to go lamping.

gerfalcon.. Do you want to continue using this forum? Its a wonder If its full of people who you wish to rise above...why not head over to one of the upperclass stalking forums...

OR maybe you could shut up being a complete pompous fuckwit and post something beneficial for everyone, instead of the drivel...excuse the French..

Ian he might but I don't ,In all honesty its not a place I want to be, having seen first hand and having to endure shite remarks from a certain individual . I bit my tongue long enough . Is always been my philosophy in life to help others , just as i was helped into stalking it cost me very little as a voluntary Ranger for someone who today is regarded as one of the leading authorities in Wild Life Management , that was some 35 years ago. The picture in my avator is me in those early days, I am 65 years of age now and i try to impart the knowledge that I have gained over the years to up and coming would be stalkers and i mentor them totally free of charge and provide them with that opportunity as some here have taken advantage of the offers i have made.

I get considerable satisfaction and pleasure in helping those persons who may not be so fortunate financially in coming into the sport.

Unfortunately what I have seen here on this forum and been subjected to by certain individuals i can only describe as a pack of dogs.

Therefore it is with deep regret that you remove my name and please remove all posts that I have made as I no longer wish to be associated with this forum.

All the lads that I have agreed to take out in recent posts please contact me on the email contact number provided.

Kind Regards

Stuart

I for one think that this is a great shame! All the best Stuart. I have enjoyed reading your posts, and have learnt alot from them. Thank You.

Got to agree, anyone that can keep a debate civil and mature must be a valued member of the forum. Even if he was wrong... :D:tongue2:

That said, if ya can't hack the reality of internet forums, the good, the bad and the ugly, then it's time to leave. I take it for what it is, there are some decent people on here that you can have a real deep debate with, some you can really learn stuff from and some you can perhaps teach something to. There are plenty that rub me up the wrong way and plenty that quite clearly have issues. If nothing else this site is a test of character, lol.

Edited by Born Hunter

I haven't been here for months.

Don't know what i've missed but I can guess.

Won't be back soon either I was just at a loose end and thought I'd look in.

Dave 1372s post says it all.

Things need to change on this site for the best.

I got sick of being stalked and defending myself to one or two who were forever getting banned and rejoining.

I will bid you all good bye again for a while.

If anybody wants to talk or watch my vids you know where you can speak/see.

Regards John

Same i don't like getting stalked i do the stalking but Stuarts post is a load of wank he has never helped any one. Christ its all he can do to sneak in to a decent persons company and cry poverty to get free stalking .LOWER THAN A SNAKES BELLY :yahoo: Him the lowlife harry and the newly arrived sheriff need to meet real hunters and then they would know how to behave.

Edited by wireviz

Same i don't like getting stalked i do the stalking but Stuarts post is a load of wank he has never helped any one. Christ its all he can do to sneak in to a decent persons company and cry poverty to get free stalking .LOWER THAN A SNAKES BELLY :yahoo: Him the lowlife harry and the newly arrived sheriff need to meet real hunters and then they would know how to behave.

I'm sure gerfalcon could put this far better than me but yer a COCK :feck:

Ian

TBH I'm not bothered either way. I have no need to rise above certain people. I already have. This is not big headedness, pomposity, fuckwittedness or snobbery on my part . Just a realisation of certain social and intellectual realities. Its a fact of that there are and always will be certain divisions in life. I think if you care to look through my contributions I have already contributed beneficial posts on a number of different threads.

Faites comme bon vous semble. Il s'agit pas moins pour moi.

Kind Regards

Stuart

Unlike good Samaritan Stu I have no desire to offer the huddled masses off THL an opportunity to try stalking or any other sporting activity. I already do so for others.

How ever I do concur fully with his views regarding a certain element of the forums membership. and would go as far as to refer to them in a far more derogatory term.

I know you'll find it hard but why not give your arse a rest .

I'm sure gerfalcon could put this far better than me but yer a COCK :feck:

Nope, I thing you've done a first rate job in defining our tapeworm. A very apt and well earned description of the repugnant parasite.

Ian

TBH I'm not bothered either way. I have no need to rise above certain people. I already have. This is not big headedness, pomposity, fuckwittedness or snobbery on my part . Just a realisation of certain social and intellectual realities. Its a fact of that there are and always will be certain divisions in life. I think if you care to look through my contributions I have already contributed beneficial posts on a number of different threads.

Faites comme bon vous semble. Il s'agit pas moins pour moi.

Kind Regards

Stuart

Unlike good Samaritan Stu I have no desire to offer the huddled masses off THL an opportunity to try stalking or any other sporting activity. I already do so for others.

How ever I do concur fully with his views regarding a certain element of the forums membership. and would go as far as to refer to them in a far more derogatory term.

3 posts on the trot :laugh:
I got sick of being stalked and defending myself to one or two who were forever getting banned and rejoining.

John

If you will cross post around the various fora the same videos in a bid to boost business, it hardly surprising that you'll get the same criticisms being made The same goes for when you express questionable POV. Might I suggest if you find defending those POV and video's you stick to your mates HW forum. Where the chance of free stalking will always see you criticism free. As few like to scold the goose that lays the golden eggs.

Only red a page and a half of this and got bored it was steering down the same track, I ain't red all the topics about the same f****n high seat, from what iv gathered from the few sentances iv wasted my life reading a court case went on its finished now snidy remarks have been threw back and forward bla bla lot of shite we didn't need or want to know, all that's went on a court case, many thousand words have been thrown back and forward in public and still the bitching gos on, think youse should all meet under the same tree the high seat was put at have a good old f****n scrap and kick it under the sand because nobody on here gives a f**k.

• Like 2

Dan you are quite correct Chris put it far beter than you.. Ps you put your Gender wrong :yahoo: :yahoo:

LOL my kids manage better than that :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

P,s rather than criticise how others behave I would suggest that if you knew how to behave then this thread would never have been started.

Edited by danw