Hello from the westcountry

Guest WHEELARCH

Guest WHEELARCH

I've been visiting here for a while, thought Id better say hello. Im based in Exmoor into hunting, hawks and I am hoping to start my dog on the lamp this season :good:

Anyone else from down my way?

Guest baldie

Steer clear of them two carrot crunching zider swiggers, they are a bad influence :D you should see what they did to a poor lad who moved there from the midlands, he now has a red nose, and looks like roger daltrey, he snoozes a lot, and drools everywhere, trust me, they arent fit for polite company :11: :11: :11:

Guest WHEELARCH

Cheers you lot :good:

Don't worry about me. I've had plenty of cider experiences and haven't got an afro yet.

Leveller, Ive got a year old 21" smooth dog. not sure of the breeding as it was a rescue.

Guest Leveller
f**k off Wheelarch  :D  :D  :D  :D

Now thats not very nice Leveller - I thought you lot were friendly folk, or is just because you don't like whippets :D

That isn't bad at all you managed two posts before you said the " W " word next thing you'll be telling me you've got a new camera :D:D:D

Guest baldie

Rumour has it , the pennine are coming to devon again this year [to hunt within the law , obviously] i,ve never been, think i,m gonna shove the boat out , and make one this year :p i trust you southern gentlemen will be up for a jolly or three? :whistle: