Sign in to follow this  
Caprelous

Deer Stalking

This offer is open to young persons who would like the opportunity to experience deerstalking in Dumfrieshire . No guarantees given that a successful stalk will take place as with any sporting situation.

All we ask that if you should continue on a regular basis to accompany us on stalks you will assist in our Wild Life Habitat program in providing assistance in clearing rides , No charge will be made and it is hoped that the individuals chosen will enjoy the experience and continue in the sport.

In a recent B.A.S.C appeal it was muted that they required young people introduced into shooting and my stalking partner and I have decided to act in a positive way as I personally support their aims. Unfortunately applicant will need to be 18 or over

Applicants please contact me by p.m giving current experience although not a criteria.

Pending the response numbers may have to be limited as we are only prepared to mentor 1 individual at a time each

Usually its a Thursday even to Sunday Evening situation and both my stalking partner and myself will endevour to take you out on both morning and evening stalk depending on weather conditions etc.

Thanks

Stu

Edited by Caprelous
  • Like 1

That is a very nice offer for someone to take up,and hopefully they do,and they stay with the sport that a lot of us love so much.

Nice one Stu

Martin

This offer is open to young persons who would like the opportunity to experience deerstalking in Dumfrieshire . No guarantees given that a successful stalk will take place as with any sporting situation.

All I ask that if you should continue on a regular basis to accompany me on further stalks you will assist in our Wild Life Habitat program in providing assistance in clearing rides , No charge will be made and it is hoped that the individuals chosen will enjoy the experience and continue in the sport.

In a recent B.A.S.C appeal it was muted that they required young people introduced into shooting and I have decided to act in a positive way as I support their aims. Unfortunately applicant will need to be 18 or over

Applicants please contact me by p.m giving current experience although not a criteria.

Pending the response numbers may have to be limited as I am only prepared to mentor 1 individual at a time

Thanks

Stu

Great offer, keep up the hard work Stu

ATB

Malc

great to see the guys on here offer help to others. thats is what this sport needs.

:thumbs:

I have had quite a few lads wishing to take up my offer and it getting to a stage where i wont be able to take anymore out so i will have to review the situation in late January.

Thanks All who have responded and those that have missed out watch this space in January. If there are any cancelations in arrangements i will post the available dates up for others to fill.

Thanks

Stuart

Those lads who I have already replied to but not yet taken out or made/ confirmed arrangements to take up our offer please send me a P.M again or any other chaps interested in taking the offer up.

My Feb schedule is fully booked the next one hopefully in March.

as you can appreciate its first come first served as we have had a huge take up on it.

Applicants please be aware that those participating also need to help out in our habitat program which includes ride clearances etc. In return both myself and stalking partner will take you out both on evening stalk and morning stalk and teach you the art of stalking roe deer. There are no gaurantees of success in culling a beast but should yoube lucky enough the first one culled the carcass is free to the chap whos succesfull if hes lucky enough to cull more beasts than one he pays into the syndicate funds £1 per lb shot dead weight for additional carcasses. No other charges will be made.

Note all participants must also have in force insurance such as B.A.S.C or other

Cheers

Stu

Edited by Caprelous

Brilliant offer that well done to you sir nice to see someone doing something for the youngsters :-)

Sign in to follow this