9 replies to this topic

#1 Caprelous

Caprelous

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:50 am

This offer is open to young persons who would like the opportunity to experience deerstalking in Dumfrieshire . No guarantees given that a successful stalk will take place as with any sporting situation.

All we ask that if you should continue on a regular basis to accompany us on stalks you will assist in our Wild Life Habitat program in providing assistance in clearing rides , No charge will be made and it is hoped that the individuals chosen will enjoy the experience and continue in the sport.

In a recent B.A.S.C appeal it was muted that they required young people introduced into shooting and my stalking partner and I have decided to act in a positive way as I personally support their aims. Unfortunately applicant will need to be 18 or over

Applicants please contact me by p.m giving current experience although not a criteria.

Pending the response numbers may have to be limited as we are only prepared to mentor 1 individual at a time each
Usually its a Thursday even to Sunday Evening situation and both my stalking partner and myself will endevour to take you out on both morning and evening stalk depending on weather conditions etc.

Thanks
Stu

Edited by Caprelous, 19 January 2012 - 10:41 am.

• shaunpauls7 likes this

#2 martin

martin

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 4,229 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:34 am

That is a very nice offer for someone to take up,and hopefully they do,and they stay with the sport that a lot of us love so much.

Nice one Stu

Martin

#3 raynardman

raynardman

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 560 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 08:45 am

This offer is open to young persons who would like the opportunity to experience deerstalking in Dumfrieshire . No guarantees given that a successful stalk will take place as with any sporting situation.

All I ask that if you should continue on a regular basis to accompany me on further stalks you will assist in our Wild Life Habitat program in providing assistance in clearing rides , No charge will be made and it is hoped that the individuals chosen will enjoy the experience and continue in the sport.

In a recent B.A.S.C appeal it was muted that they required young people introduced into shooting and I have decided to act in a positive way as I support their aims. Unfortunately applicant will need to be 18 or over

Applicants please contact me by p.m giving current experience although not a criteria.

Pending the response numbers may have to be limited as I am only prepared to mentor 1 individual at a time

Thanks
Stu

Great offer, keep up the hard work Stu
ATB
Malc

#4 jamie g

jamie g

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,573 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 03:51 pm

great to see the guys on here offer help to others. thats is what this sport needs.

:thumbs:

#5 Caprelous

Caprelous

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 926 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 08:58 am

great to see the guys on here offer help to others. thats is what this sport needs.

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

I have had quite a few lads wishing to take up my offer and it getting to a stage where i wont be able to take anymore out so i will have to review the situation in late January.
Thanks All who have responded and those that have missed out watch this space in January. If there are any cancelations in arrangements i will post the available dates up for others to fill.
Thanks
Stuart

#6 martyn2233

martyn2233

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 370 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 12:36 pm

great offer if you need someone else please count me in dont mind helping out anytime thanks martyn2233

#7 shroughan

shroughan

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 08:01 pm

Would only love to be able to go long way to travel do.

#8 Caprelous

Caprelous

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 926 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 11:33 am

Those lads who I have already replied to but not yet taken out or made/ confirmed arrangements to take up our offer please send me a P.M again or any other chaps interested in taking the offer up.
My Feb schedule is fully booked the next one hopefully in March.
as you can appreciate its first come first served as we have had a huge take up on it.
Applicants please be aware that those participating also need to help out in our habitat program which includes ride clearances etc. In return both myself and stalking partner will take you out both on evening stalk and morning stalk and teach you the art of stalking roe deer. There are no gaurantees of success in culling a beast but should yoube lucky enough the first one culled the carcass is free to the chap whos succesfull if hes lucky enough to cull more beasts than one he pays into the syndicate funds £1 per lb shot dead weight for additional carcasses. No other charges will be made.

Note all participants must also have in force insurance such as B.A.S.C or other
Cheers
Stu

Edited by Caprelous, 15 January 2012 - 11:37 am.

#9 topshot

topshot

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 288 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 02:28 pm

Brilliant offer that well done to you sir nice to see someone doing something for the youngsters :-)

#10 shootlodge

shootlodge

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 05:23 pm

superb, good on ya bud. hope a few take you up in our great sport intrests

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users