Sign in to follow this  
claude jeramiah

kids hunting clothes

the seeland kids suits are excellent gear mate, not cheap, but you get what you pay for, an a dry, warm kid = a happy kid in my books :laugh::victory:

• Like 1

the seeland kids suits are excellent gear mate, not cheap, but you get what you pay for, an a dry, warm kid = a happy kid in my books :laugh::victory:

to true nothing worse than a cold moaning kid when your out :laugh:
  • Like 1

were can i get one pal

google john norris mate, its a shop, penrith i think, but they will have it on your doorstep in a couple a days if you order via website :thumbs:

to true nothing worse than a cold moaning kid when your out :laugh:

thats why i want them hes nagging to come i dont wanna be out in the field and here the famous are we going home yet line ha ha
  • Like 1

were can i get one pal

google john norris mate, its a shop, penrith i think, but they will have it on your doorstep in a couple a days if you order via website :thumbs:

f**k me i thought dick turpin wore a mask ,that blokes on drugs cheers anyway

were can i get one pal

f**k me i thought dick turpin wore a mask ,that blokes on drugs cheers anyway

:laugh: money well spent in my eyes mate :victory:

only if the boy enjoys it then i agree if not money down the drain

my lad is out at every chance mate, so i guess we get our moneys worth :thumbs:

Has your boy been out with you before?? I wouldn't bother buying anything until he's been a couple of times incase it's not for him.

I've just bought my lad a jack pike suit, jacket & trousers, stealth fabric waterproof etc it seemed to be the best available for my budget, granted the seeland stuff is better but I couldn't justify spending that much when it's only going to fit him for a limited time before he out grows it.

I give £45 for the JP stuff

Has your boy been out with you before?? I wouldn't bother buying anything until he's been a couple of times incase it's not for him.

I've just bought my lad a jack pike suit, jacket & trousers, stealth fabric waterproof etc it seemed to be the best available for my budget, granted the seeland stuff is better but I couldn't justify spending that much when it's only going to fit him for a limited time before he out grows it.

I give £45 for the JP stuff

any links to the suit you bought mate? :victory:

Sign in to follow this