wanted air rifle

iam after an air rifle for my lad it doesnt have to be a minter just a cheap rifle that for him to practice with it needs to be half desent but anything concidered ...cheers hes only nine so i will proberly cut the stock down abit so like i say cheap ...cheers .... :D

Guest Lurcherbitch
iam after an air rifle for my lad it doesnt have to be a minter just a cheap rifle that for him to practice with it needs to be half desent but anything concidered ...cheers hes only nine so i will proberly cut the stock down abit so like i say cheap ...cheers .... :D

So why put it in here you dingbat???? You dont get me posting things in the wrong section....

Millet dont say a word :icon_redface::laugh:

So why put it in here you dingbat???? You dont get me posting things in the wrong section....

YOU ARE ALLOVER ME LIKE A RASH LB .. :hmm: WHAT YOU AFTER... ;):D:laugh::laugh::laugh: ......FECK NOWS WHY I PUY IT IN HERE CAN SOMONE MOVE IT PLEASE...THANK YOU.....

l b is it that time of the month again :blink:

IF YOUR GOING TO CUT IT DOWN JUST GET A CHEEP CHINESE SMK THER ABOUT 40 QUID NEW

Why don't you just tell him to buy a box of horse shit off me. At least the £40 will stay in the country for alcohol research and he'll hit more with the horse shit. :D

now then bud ! if you meet me in the beer tent sunday with a red carnation, i,ll give your lad a gun!!! got a virtually brand new b.s.a lightenin, bin fired by sum1 while broke!! still works but needs sum attention, e,s welcum 2 it if e wnts it????

I would try and get a second hand .177 BSA Meteor, or maybe a rat catcher? There very light and perfect for a kid, the co2 might get costly if hes busting cans though.

Edit> Forgot to say, have you tried Airgun BBS? You are bound to find something there, its a very popular website, the sales section goes through about 8 pages a day.

Edited by Hob&Jill