• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

giz one hear al test it for ye bet it dont last a season there expensive mate an ive a feeling they waint last pal but im here for you to prove me wrong..... strong stuff for me had mine a year now or

take it he refused you a discount or summat

you are a rip off lad well trying too, as iv said befor they ant worth it, it looks like a 5 min job you ant evern finshed it off right it looks have done theres river island and then theres stone

Name calling is beneath you Aaron. No need :D

How can you call us fannies? You sit behind a sewing machine...........:D

Agree with you there spike, only so many designs,

think if you made a simple whippet collar gafer, just the traditional style and padded it etc. Would be worth £20 or so I

Would guess. Or start making webbing ones and call yourself strong puff :) gafer you fanny haha

Name calling is beneath you Aaron. No need :D

How can you call us fannies? You sit behind a sewing machine........... :D

Agree with you there spike, only so many designs,

think if you made a simple whippet collar gafer, just the traditional style and padded it etc. Would be worth £20 or so I

Would guess. Or start making webbing ones and call yourself strong puff :) gafer you fanny haha

lol f**k em if they wont to be like this dunt bother me ther only making them selves look stuppid i have said nothing about ss so why he is piping up about me i dont no i'm out of this one dun with them all

strange i dont take it as a compliment that you are trying to copying my work, no malace involved you are trying to take food out of my mouth by doing cheap infer copies of my collars for not a lot less then i make them for by makeing them with a cheaper type of leather and brass and not finshing them off right, that ant me being bitchy, i ant making my self look stuppid i ant the one ripping off other lads collars, get your own ides as iv worked too hard over the years to get a good name as a collar maker for you to back stab me so leve my designs alone and ill lever you alone.

gaffer i hope for your sake ,the ring doesent pull out of your collars and it will . and it will strech like f ck when its wet then the folk you sold them to will be paying you a visit hey thats your risk ....stop trying to rip folk off with look alikes .

he doesn't ow the desighn and no they wont brake if you are saying that then you must think that about relics ??

"" wrong "" his collars are made from quality ,bridle leather ,quality thread andquality workmanship over many years and have stood the test of time , both in the u/k and across the world ,, ,i wouldnt be supprized if he postes across the internet that copies of his work are about and warn folk about it ,,, i would >> and ill bet he does aswell !! he has a good name and wouldnt want to be associated with these copies . which they clearly are !!!! well they are look alike !!!!

ther not coppys mate they just lookn simler thats all not trying to ripp him of never have ner will how can you compeat with a name like that i carnt and i no that all ime doing is making a collar i like thats it

you ae tring to copy his work.so stop bullshi..g and you have openly admitted you are selling them .. or aleast trying to ;;;