DALES TRIP , last night

had another run up north last night with the poacherspocket crew,, i had Venus,, they had Don, as i couldnt meet them til late ,, thay had a quik half hour spin with don on the moors befor we even met,, acounting for 15 i think. of course this then made them late for our night,, so i had a spin whilst i waited for them.. after half an hour or so my phone rang,, where are you,,,, i replied you just passed me wait there,,

venus was stil running rabbits in this field,, so they had a look over the other side of the road,, i got to the car with 17 rabbits from 18 runs,, they had another 6 whilst waiting for me,,, so in essance befor we even started properly ,, we had 38 rabbits. i knew at this point it might be a big night.

on the main farm,,, wich to keep it short was dissapointing,, 11 for me and 10 for them,,,, so we moved,, on the way we pulled in to some fields and added a few more.. and moved again

right back up on the tops, wind was blowing a gale up here and the rain lashed down,, but we ploded on adding a few here and there ,, after an hour i was ready for jacking in , it was around 4.30 am,, but we had an odd number wich andy hates,, at this point we got on to some land we hadn't done before,, this proved very productive and they started to come thik and fast,, but in all honesty i was shagged,, we could have just kept going if i had 20 year old legs and belly :icon_redface: but enough was enough,,and it was 6 am by now.

so back to the motor for a count up and picture,,,, 90 rabbits on the big double gate,,, 45 each

lamping241111004.jpg

lamping241111006.jpg

lamping241111008.jpg

• Like 12

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had another run up north last night with the poacherspocket crew,, i had Venus,, they had Don, as i couldnt meet them til late ,, thay had a quik half hour spin with don on the moors befor we even met

these lads probably wont see them where there at either i know andy wont anyway, thats what makes it a better achievement,dedication the hours and miles they put in to get the numbers they do.well don

Who needs money when you've got good dogs you'd only end up on the mead lol you could always steal the bread fa the pakis shop on the way home a full tray lol

well done lads thats a cracking night. bet they took a while to hang on the gate.

youd be suprised how fast me and andy worked up there ,,, it was serriously cold,,, :yes: we just wanted to get done, pic took and off

I will never see numbers like that down here. Well done

these lads probably wont see them where there at either i know andy wont anyway, thats what makes it a better achievement,dedication the hours and miles they put in to get the numbers they do.well done lads top night :thumbs:
  • Like 4