DALES TRIP , last night

That's a top class hall buy any standerds buy a 20 amp lithium Andy way the rabbit money light as a feather and stick it in a small rucksack you won't go wrong the blue halfxgrey of jack is really outstanding I won't be breading now don't need another il hopefully get another 6 or 7 years out these two and goodman tomo and co to was is 500 Pnd to the 1st 90 lol atb

after me and andy have put £40 fuel in the motor,, we aint got 500 pence left,, :cray: had to get a loaf of bread on the way back,, went in coop,, 87p,,, i had 86,,, had to get me debit card out :icon_redface: good job its got an overdrought, feck im skint :laugh:

Another good night lads sounds like you had a good craic ......

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had another run up north last night with the poacherspocket crew,, i had Venus,, they had Don, as i couldnt meet them til late ,, thay had a quik half hour spin with don on the moors befor we even met

these lads probably wont see them where there at either i know andy wont anyway, thats what makes it a better achievement,dedication the hours and miles they put in to get the numbers they do.well don

Who needs money when you've got good dogs you'd only end up on the mead lol you could always steal the bread fa the pakis shop on the way home a full tray lol

good night ,but lets be fair the rabbits cant be hard to catch where your running ,and how many did you run. nice bag all the same

When your running that amount mate it's not rocket science that you'll get some easy ones BUT also some hard ones too...some of the terrain is harsh infact very harsh and running on this imo at the least equals out the easy catches you may endure because it can and will take it's toll on a dog running up and down dale for 6 or 7 hours no matter what cross you have? JMO though. ATB Andy.

i know some rabbits are harder than others but ,they still cant be that hard ,not on a level with running on big wheat feilds where they hit the hedges full pace..i know you have seen alot of dogs run and ran loads yourself,what would an average run of the mill dogs catch on a decent night just a guess?