• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

#31 Bootsha

Bootsha

Spitting Image of Shakin Stevens. No!!

• Donator
  • 3,198 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 09:54 am

Have a bump on me Raynardman, funny how many people are making use of your generous offer, even after the doubting Thomas's at the start of your thread. I knew there would be people out there who would benefit greatly from your offer, good on you and keep it up.

atb

B
  • IanB and raynardman like this

#32 terborder

terborder

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 11:54 am

Deer deer me :victory:

#33 shootlodge

shootlodge

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 07:50 pm

After havin a great weekend out with this fella around the hills of Wales , I can honestly say yas won't get a better offer anywhere in the UK, A chance on the deer, & a few hours out on your preferred practice, whether pigeon, rabbit, pheasant & the welsh hospitality to boot . If yas fit enought to keep up with the fella, try it.
We had great weather, scenery & a night in the loacl boozer , playing eye spy with the locals :laugh: :laugh: If ya dont try it, yas don't lnow what ya missin :huh: :laugh:

Ps. His missus cooks a great game broth too :thumbs: Cheer Malc, for the superb hospitality & welcome.

Atb
R & A
  • IanB and raynardman like this

#34 jimbo123p

jimbo123p

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 06:36 pm

Wonder if th emoaner sits in a high seat waiting to ambush a deer as it grazes 50 yards out. No different to a deer in th efield. Same amount of field craft. Jim
  • graysclassics likes this

#35 s.e.s.k.u

s.e.s.k.u

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,085 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:53 pm

thanks again raynardman! we had a great weekend AGAIN, (and a tiring one from them hills ha ha) and also a big thankyou to your better half for keeping us fuelled up with the grub :thumbs: see you soon mate atb sesku
  • raynardman likes this

#36 Bobba_fett

Bobba_fett

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 392 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 11:19 pm

is this a fu#kin joke let me get this right i can go and shoot a deer in a field with little or no stalking reqiured then while some other knob prepares the carcass .if i fancy shooting a few rabbits and foxes from the passenger seat of a land rover that can be arranged.you are taking the piss !!! most important thing i ever learn't from proper countrymen my dad and others was never take more than you need !!!!

He's not trying to sell anything, he's not making you go a long, he not riding your mrs so get of his fecking back. each to their own.
  • graysclassics and raynardman like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users