darcys new book has anyone read it?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

didnt he only start posting the books out yesterday you may have paid for it 2 weeks ago, but was that not buy in advance?   mackem i think this place is full a MOLES, but hey thats a diffrent thre

This topic came up several days ago in the lurcher forum,turned into a total sh*t-fest with the integrity of the police being vilified,crucified and hung out to dry How many pics in the book and what

been lucky to find a few muntys and roe heads with medal status , these road kill get every were lol,suffolkl is some place for munties , must be some great heads down that way, scotland some place fo

That thread was totally de-railed like the hatfield train-crash,but,it was very,very entertaining and illuminating,never forget Mark Kennedy,he was an undercover cop for 7 years with environmental activists,7 years without a single arrest or prosecution,7 years in which he did everything the activists did,lived with them,fought with them,slept with them,genuine red in the bed,you truly never know :blink:

Have you got Of Deer and dogs Dytkos,because I want to know what the pics are like :yes: I wonder if I can pay for it in installements :blink: or if Simo will loan me the cash :hmm:

Being sent out this week, I believe.

Cheers, D.

still waiting for mine been just over a week and be going into the second now...whats happening..

did you no hear mate Darcy's dog ran off and ate the proof copy he is piecing it back together as we speak should be ready sometime next week with a touch of luck :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...