darcys new book has anyone read it?

darcey pull your finger out :laugh: wrap faster :laugh: some very impatient lads on here :laugh: :laugh:

Got my weekend of armchair reading and then hunting from it.

Can't wait to read it.

Better than reading a stalking book, saw deer, kept upwind and low and pulled trigger from 200 yards.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

didnt he only start posting the books out yesterday you may have paid for it 2 weeks ago, but was that not buy in advance?   mackem i think this place is full a MOLES, but hey thats a diffrent thre

This topic came up several days ago in the lurcher forum,turned into a total sh*t-fest with the integrity of the police being vilified,crucified and hung out to dry How many pics in the book and what

been lucky to find a few muntys and roe heads with medal status , these road kill get every were lol,suffolkl is some place for munties , must be some great heads down that way, scotland some place fo

darcey pull your finger out :laugh: wrap faster :laugh: some very impatient lads on here :laugh: :laugh:

Got my weekend of armchair reading and then hunting from it.

Can't wait to read it.

Better than reading a stalking book, saw deer, kept upwind and low and pulled trigger from 200 yards.

my mate does it for a living has done for years hes got a draw full of gold medals :laugh: everytime i read the gold medals in the basc mag hes got most of the munty and cwd medals and the ones he hasnt got he was the guide for the man that did :laugh: its never rocked my boat i can take it or leave it. i think its good that this book has been done at least there will be a factual refference for people who havent got a clue and spout pish from other sites :thumbs:

been lucky to find a few muntys and roe heads with medal status , these road kill get every were lol,suffolkl is some place for munties , must be some great heads down that way, scotland some place for medal heads and big fat juicy deer for the trained stalker with a good eye

• Like 2