Fox Huntin wi Lamas

Was out beating today and spyed a fox on a hillside. I was watchin this fox for about five mins and it disappeared through a hedge. Next thing i knew the fox was running full pelt across the field with a pack of lamas chasing it :D:D Anyway the fox dissapeared and the lamas kept running round the edge of the field :angel: Nothing on the bill about huntin with lamas :haha::lol::lol:

Smudge

Was out beating today and spyed a fox on a hillside. I was watchin this fox for about five mins and it disappeared through a hedge. Next thing i knew the fox was running full pelt across the field with a pack of lamas chasing it  ;)  :lol: Anyway the fox dissapeared and the lamas kept running round the edge of the field :lol: Nothing on the bill about huntin with lamas :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Smudge

:lol: and they can be stroppy feckers also, if they don't like you it's the boot or a good gob full of snot B) ...that should stop the anti's interfering with the pack :haha::haha:

Guest CharlieC

Yep, its a commonly known fact that Llamas can be used as "flock protectors" as they will fiercley defend any predators or intruders when they are grazing in a field. You can also break them to ride so maybe they should be used for hunting instead of horses and hounds!! ;)B):haha: