Sign in to follow this  
martin

I had a family drop in the garden today....great pics!

He looks a good buck Marty...... :thumbs:

Not being pedantic but I beg to differ. He looks decidedly average. Certain no where near a medal, even a bronze!

Still, good photo's Rem.

I bow to your superior knowledge :victory:

looks like he has a tine, so can't be too bad.

Not being pedantic but I beg to differ. He looks decidedly average. Certain no where near a medal, even a bronze!

Still, good photo's Rem.

I wasnt looking at the buck I was more interested in the facial expression on the doe she looked superb didnt she

Still, good photo's Rem.

I wasnt looking at the buck I was more interested in the facial expression on the doe she looked superb didnt she

As I said originally,he had a decent length,but no weight to it.I think I saw him a few years back and he was a medal then for sure,same length but thick as yer thumb.

M

Still, good photo's Rem.

No need to bow.

I'm not sure the buck does have any decent brow tines. I think what you perceive to be tines is in fact part of the hedge and due to the image blurring have confused one with the other.

Still, good photo's Rem.

As I said originally,he had a decent length,but no weight to it.I think I saw him a few years back and he was a medal then for sure,same length but thick as yer thumb.

M

Perhaps your right. Personally in the 3 photos posted he doesn't appear to me to be an old buck going back. I appreciate the difficulties in trying to get a clear image as they rarely stand still for more then a moment.when they get agitated.

7th piccy down looks a decent buck to me tines a good 4"plus i would say last one may be a bit out of focus but still looks a decent head

Stu

7th piccy down looks a decent buck to me tines a good 4"plus i would say last one may be a bit out of focus but still looks a decent head

Stu

Decent to me too Stu. :thumbs: And i've had the odd one or two over the years..... :blink:

But I suppose we all have our own standards.....mine being low! :D

Blow the pic up mate ,clearly a brow tine on a decent head .Spec savers always have good deals if your interested.With your knowledge you will know that munties are scored purely on asthetics and length.Great pics mate and good description .You fit yet or what !.

From what I could see of it not a lot of difference between areal good one but as we will never know for sure unless it gets shot, But to me it looked a real decent buck.

P9190010.JPG