I had a family drop in the garden today....great pics!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw the Buck first but had to get the camera,so popped downstairs and soon back in the bedroom,sat on the edge of the bed with the window open,but just to see the Buck disappear into my lovely wildl

I will see if he pops back and get a better pic,but just for the record he did have tines.Here he is a few yrs ago(I am pretty sure it's the same one)it isn't a good pic but you can see the tines.................

DSC_0002-17.jpg

M

Blow the pic up mate ,clearly a brow tine on a decent head .Spec savers always have good deals if your interested.With your knowledge you will know that munties are scored purely on asthetics and length.Great pics mate and good description .You fit yet or what !.

LOL I suppose it all depends upon what is deemed to be a decent head. Its average or less even without blowing the photo up.

A trip to Specsavers might just be what's needed. To remove the rose tinted lens that some seem inclined to wear. :laugh:

From what I could see of it not a lot of difference between areal good one but as we will never know for sure unless it gets shot, But to me it looked a real decent buck.

P9190010.JPG

I see someone's been using the BASC measuring service. I have been following the discussion between that lot and the CIC lot about what system they have been using to score heads.

:hmm:

Stop flapping yer gums about my Munty Buck......he's mine and he's lovely so Feck off!

M

by the way do you lot think I should get this head checked or what,cos I don't think it looks very symmetrical,what do you think?

manageimagephp.jpg

Stop flapping yer gums about my Munty Buck......he's mine and he's lovely so Feck off!

M

by the way do you lot think I should get this head checked or what,cos I don't think it looks very symmetrical,what do you think?

manageimagephp.jpg

You could try. But you need the actual head, not a photoshop edited photo. :D

Edited by gerfalcon

M

manageimagephp.jpg

By heck martin hes a cracker that one will definitely be a medal some head that :thumbs:

M

manageimagephp.jpg

And here I was thinking you knew something about Muntjac Toss,It isn't photoshopped at all,it is however a ' M. vuquangensis'.........so,off you go and Google it!!

Bleeding heck Martin you had us all fooled there with that one mate well done to you :boogy:

I believed you as well I thought it was for real and you had dabbed it here its ginormous :tongue2:

Never crossed my mind it could be anything other than a Reeves

Edited by Caprelous

M

manageimagephp.jpg

And here I was thinking you knew something about Muntjac Toss,It isn't photoshopped at all,it is however a ' M. vuquangensis'.........so,off you go and Google it!!

LOL

Like I said mate you'll need the actual head not some photoshop edited photo. As its restricted to Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia. I doubt if it will ever show up in a urban garden in Somerset regardless of how much scrumpy gets drunk.

Edited by gerfalcon