jm and lucas,,,,,,

i had the plesure of meeting jm from ireland and watching his dog lucas run on some big land last week, i was invited by some of my good friends from the cambridge club and had a real good day thanks to everyone involved, and jm himself is a gentleman answerd alot of questions on the day and before all the crabbers start this topic is about a good days courseing, so well done jm, and lucas on traveling all the way over here and doing a good job im sure we will meet again when your back over :thumbs: atb matey!!!post-65481-0-71565900-1321387059.jpgpost-65481-0-39424700-1321387088.jpg

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

theres some bollocks on this site

because it was in the hole with it for 11 hours its was sick looking at it

you know whats coming next to challenge the xfactor winner for xmas num i lucas the movie :huh: :laugh:

Posted Images

is there not 84 pages on the same story

didint know that matey im only on and havint been for a while, whats the other topic called?

just back from a match........ you were commenting on it

oh that one 84 pages i didint think it would of got that far :icon_eek: well this is a new one now :yes:

didint know that matey im only on and havint been for a while, whats the other topic called?

oh that one 84 pages i didint think it would of got that far :icon_eek: well this is a new one now :yes:

fcksake not this shit again boring

fcksake not this shit again boring

your [bANNED TEXT] hunter man im sharing pics of some big land dont want any crabbing just fair comments on the pics matey :thumbs:

caught out

caught out what you nancy :thumbs:

letting on ye didnt know about the other topic why not comment on the topic thats already running about the dog flasher

caught out

caught out what you nancy :thumbs:

letting on ye didnt know about the other topic why not comment on the topic thats already running about the dog flasher

why not you stick your finger up your hole and f**k off :thumbs: