Striker bulb

baz HBG off here from up yours,,, has been yousing a 50w in the blitz for years,,, hes always said theres next to no difrence,,, think i remember him using the old 14 amp 2 ,, 7 amp dry cels,, together,,, he said it lasted all night .. so with a lithium no probs

well i like them ,, but there not without there issues,,,, theres a conector they do now,, where the wires come out sidways rather than upright,,,, the upright ones bend over with the weight of the coiled cable,, i can see mine aint going to last much longer,,, so if you get one order these side conector as well.

i wouldnt bother with the 10 amp,, its hardly noticible how much lighter it is than the 14,,, the 14 will last 4-5 hours with the striker, bang a 50w bulb in and double your time

baz HBG off here from up yours,,, has been yousing a 50w in the blitz for years,,, hes always said theres next to no difrence,,, think i remember him using the old 14 amp 2 ,, 7 amp dry cels,, together,,, he said it lasted all night .. so with a lithium no probs

yes i've used a 50 watt for years as you say tomo wid a a 14amp dry sell pack and it never let me down,i now have a 14 amp lithium pack and last week my brother was on the back of the van from 11pm to 3-30 am and only one light was used on the battery,agian this was with a 50watt bulb.
  • 1 month later...

yes i've used a 50 watt for years as you say tomo wid a a 14amp dry sell pack and it never let me down,i now have a 14 amp lithium pack and last week my brother was on the back of the van from 11pm to 3-30 am and only one light was used on the battery,agian this was with a 50watt bulb.

If i put a Blitz head onto my Striker it would just be the exact same brightness and what not as buying a complete Blitz, if you understand what i mean

its not the same branded bulb...but i,m pretty sure it will do the same job..you could try a 50w of the same set up ...just make sure the fillament is facing the same way as the one in my previous picture posted... (i think the term is.."Axial Filament Vertical" )

there cheap enough at that price..but if you go into your local motor spares place (not halfords or major chain etc etc) just the little shop where all the local taxi drivers get there spares etc..you will probably get one off the shelf.

http://www.thelightbulb.co.uk/product-13206/Standard-Halogen-Capsules/35watt-12volt-GY6-35-Cap-M75

Well i brought a 50w y'day and had a couple of hours last night (Dont know why weather was crap and light), But iam more than happy with the 50w the battery i used last night would be dead in hour and half, But was still full of life and never dulled any all night so £6 well spent,

And iv ordered the 30w from the above so well see how i get on with that. Vin mate thanks for all the help/info via PM's ect Atb T 7