daystate

alright lads has any one shot the air wolf if so whats it like ? thanks ;)

Bought one of my mate last week end and these rifles are the bizzzzzzzzz!!!! B) . Mine has a Nikko Sterling 10-50X60 scope, so once it is sighted, the rifle won't miss B) , I might though..............Al :laugh:

Never shot one myself but a bloke I know has one & it is whisper quiet - almost no sound at all.

Mad al - you get through some guns don't you :clapper:

Tell me about it :laugh: Just got the eight at the moment :laugh: Funny thing is, I manage to use them all at some time :hmm: . Gotta sell some of them now, no hurry though :no: ................Al :victory:

so how does the moon look through that telescope ????????

Pretty damn good! :laugh: Makes up for my crap eyesight :yes: Bit of a shock when I fumble about for pellets though when I've used it :icon_redface: ...............Al :drink:

thats a impresive bit of kit mad al! very nice :victory:. I have been tinkering with the idea for a few months of getting a Daystate Air Ranger the model under yours in .177, its alot of cash but I have always fancied a Daystate expecially now they're doing alot more shots per charge useing a bottle simular to the Rapids. how do you rate it overall compared to other PCP's? I have had a couple from a Webley Axsor to a Falcon Raptor but was a bit disapointed with charging them up after every 60 odd shots, expecially seeing as all I had was one of these styrip pumps :cry:, It totally killed me mate doing this in the field! I couldn't hold the gun steady after a session on one of them pumps ;)..

Cheers

Jasper

thats a impresive bit of kit mad al! very nice :victory:. I have been tinkering with the idea for a few months of getting a Daystate Air Ranger the model under yours in .177, its alot of cash but I have always fancied a Daystate expecially now they're doing alot more shots per charge useing a bottle simular to the Rapids. how do you rate it overall compared to other PCP's? I have had a couple from a Webley Axsor to a Falcon Raptor but was a bit disapointed with charging them up after every 60 odd shots, expecially seeing as all I had was one of these styrip pumps :cry:, It totally killed me mate doing this in the field! I couldn't hold the gun steady after a session on one of them pumps ;)..

Cheers

Jasper

Stirrup pumps, yeh, know exactly what you mean. Apart from the Anschutz FT rifle I have, this is the best air rifle I have ever used. The brilliant thing about the Airwolf is being able to have a rifle capable of doing and/or hunting/targets B)

Very, very quiet and about 300 shots per fill in .177. I was in the same position as you when I bought the Anschutz. It was that or a new Airwolf, but the Anschutz was such a bargain, I went for that. Then last weekend, my mate came to stay, offered his Airwolf to me and I went for it. I used to have an X2 Sports and that again was a lovely smooth rifle to use, but the mechanism on this Airwolf is awsome...........Al :victory: