KNOCK DOWN TARGET

Im posting this for iron man andy as hes a little shy of doing so himself.

these are 2 knock down targets that andy has made when he should be working (what with me allways after help he doesnt get much done down his workshop :whistle: ). The one on the left is made up of 4 squares each with their adjoining corner clipped to make a center hole of 15mm. this has a bell behind it that when struck gives a resounding clang indecating a hit. If you miss however all you hear is a dull thud. The one on the right is a rat that when hit on the 25mm kill zone, falls over. If you hit the rat anywhere other than the kill zone again all you hear is a dull thud, Oh and maybe your mates laughing :laugh: and the rat remains standing.

cage016.jpg

these are great ways at keeping your eye in and having a bit of fun. I also think they go to show this mans enthusiasm for the sport of air rifle shooting. Now andy, as your mate PUT THE GUN DOWN AND GET BACK TO WORK :laugh::laugh:

made one of the nockovers myself a few months back, dont think ive even used it yet :blink: the cords are a bit of pain having to pull them up all the time though. theres a desighn that you can nock them down and hit them back up again. sounds a better idea but havent seen one so cant say what there like to make etc.

forgot to say, it allso had a reducer on it that was held in place by a wingnut. so there was a 40mm killzone and the reducer took it down to about 25. if you made a pigeon or duck one the reducer could be built so it looks like a wing??

Edited by maty j