June meet 2012 in Nottingham (who is interested?)

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add my humble and sincerest thanks to Davy, Si and Chas, and to everyone else involved for putting together such a memorable and wonderfully enjoyable weekend of shooting. Absolutely fantastic

Roger, you have nothing to be hung up about your shooting ability mate, no one is gonna laugh or take the pi**, we're more likely to pitch in and help you improve mate!!   Can I also just say of the

What a brilliant weekend,to Si,Davy,Chaz and all who helped organize this years T.H.L meet very well done .Was good to put a face to a name,all top lads/lassies.Defo be going to next years ,will bring

Posted Images

can i have a quick show of hands as to who wanted tattooing again so's i can see what kit i'll need to bring?

i'm setting a maximum of ten over the weekend so i can do some shooting, but if i know who wants what it'll save me a lot of preparation time(more shooting!!).

let me know by pm if you dont want to make your desires public

cheers, wurz

edited to say, i'll be working at less than my normal shop rate cos tattoos are damn expensive these days, but bear in mind that profits will be going to the charity fund so please dont be expecting freebies!!!

and i'll take one of those dvd's off of you when i see you si(keep forgetting to post you some money pal)

You already have my design buddy :yes: and I am still up for it :yes:

Tony

right, just got home from a course in milton keynes, had a bit of luck, bloke right out side the hotel was ripping out some decking so i`ve got a good load of wood for the fire, don`t know if its enough for 2 nights but theres still time to get more, just have to watch the weight, any chance of the location for my prat-nav

Si, Davy, I'm so sorry but I'm going to have to pull out. I've just lost my job and can't afford the fuel to get up there, and need to spend the time job hunting. I'm totally gutted, been looking forward to it for ages!

right, just got home from a course in milton keynes, had a bit of luck, bloke right out side the hotel was ripping out some decking so i`ve got a good load of wood for the fire, don`t know if its enough for 2 nights but theres still time to get more, just have to watch the weight, any chance of the location for my prat-nav

PM sent Neil

Davy

Si, Davy, I'm so sorry but I'm going to have to pull out. I've just lost my job and can't afford the fuel to get up there, and need to spend the time job hunting. I'm totally gutted, been looking forward to it for ages!

Matt if you could get over to me,i can take you the rest of the way! saves you missing out?

regards

Davy

• Like 1

Erm....

8 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

wow thats come round quick.. i had better go do some practice!

hi buddy

there will be a 45yd out side zero range,so plenty of time to check zero?

Davy

Yeah im sure i will get plenty of lead down range,

looking forward to it :thumbs: and im more looking forward to learning something from you seasoned shooters

going to get a quick practice day in on the thursday at one of my permissions as i havent taken a shot for 3 weeks! :cray: (moved house)

ATB

Adam

Can one of you lovely folks PM me the address for my satnav, please? Hopefully Simon, Paul and myself can make it down on Friday afternoon but will most probably have to head back oop norf for Saturday evening. I'll have my little lad with me who's ten, but is well used to guns and being around shooters. He's quite a handy shot too with the Ratty!! :laugh::D

Shall we use metres or yards on this meet???? choices choices :hmm:;) .

hi Si

standard rule on a hft course is set to yards,so we will keep it at yards,you just have to do your home work :tongue2:

davy

Can one of you lovely folks PM me the address for my satnav, please? Hopefully Simon, Paul and myself can make it down on Friday afternoon but will most probably have to head back oop norf for Saturday evening. I'll have my little lad with me who's ten, but is well used to guns and being around shooters. He's quite a handy shot too with the Ratty!! :laugh::D

hi Andy

will be nice to see you all :thumbs:

leave the ***** beer at home :laugh:

Davy