June meet 2012 in Nottingham (who is interested?)

hi

15 days to go :thumbs:

so if you haven't got your name down,then put it down!! this meet is not to be missed!

trophies,raffle prizes to be won :thumbs:

regards

Davy

I hope there's a consolation prize :-)

+yep, certainly is, if you don`t turn up we`ll post lots of pics of us having a ball :tongue2:

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add my humble and sincerest thanks to Davy, Si and Chas, and to everyone else involved for putting together such a memorable and wonderfully enjoyable weekend of shooting. Absolutely fantastic

Roger, you have nothing to be hung up about your shooting ability mate, no one is gonna laugh or take the pi**, we're more likely to pitch in and help you improve mate!!   Can I also just say of the

What a brilliant weekend,to Si,Davy,Chaz and all who helped organize this years T.H.L meet very well done .Was good to put a face to a name,all top lads/lassies.Defo be going to next years ,will bring

Posted Images

hi

15 days to go :thumbs:

so if you haven't got your name down,then put it down!! this meet is not to be missed!

trophies,raffle prizes to be won :thumbs:

regards

Davy

I hope there's a consolation prize :-)

+yep, certainly is, if you don`t turn up we`ll post lots of pics of us having a ball :tongue2:

Oh I'll be there! Cars booked, wife's bribed and tents fumagated.

• Like 1

2 weeks to go, new tent sorted, new scope on ann`s springer (try it out tomorrow), if anyone wants one i`ve got 2 spare airbeds going, open to offers on the day, also got a doghouse pop-up blind i never use(only put it up once, was too much hassle folding the f*****r back up) anyone want to see it you fold it back up afterwards

also whats the arrangements for the camp fire, is it oildrums, only asking to get an idea of what sort of sized timber to gather

2 weeks to go, new tent sorted, new scope on ann`s springer (try it out tomorrow), if anyone wants one i`ve got 2 spare airbeds going, open to offers on the day, also got a doghouse pop-up blind i never use(only put it up once, was too much hassle folding the f*****r back up) anyone want to see it you fold it back up afterwards

also whats the arrangements for the camp fire, is it oildrums, only asking to get an idea of what sort of sized timber to gather

hi Neil

you wont need a tent! just a camp bed,there are facilities to get changed in to your pyjamas though

we shall be sleeping inside the building,as there is not much room for tents,and H.F.T course.so should be a good crack too,but camp fire as usual!

Davy

Chuffing hell Mr-T,

No tent's? Half the fun of the meet is kipping under canvas :yes:

I'll find somewhere unless there are seperate rooms, you know how much these nasal polyps make me snore!

I dont want to ge getting the blame for no one being able to sleep :no:

There nust be a little patch of grass out there for a tent or two.

Tony

Edited by Phantom

hope you all have a good time and may the best man win , lol :D

Thank you Sir,

We will :yes: and I intend to, but I'm not that confidant this year as I've not had enough shooting to get my eye in properly this year! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tony

Edited by Phantom

hope you all have a good time and may the best man win , lol :D

Thank you Sir,

We will :yes: and I intend to, but I'm not that confidant this year as I've not had enough shooting to get my eye in properly this year! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tony

Join the Club Tony i've shot my Rapid 5 times in a Month i.e. 5 Pellets :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: Still got the Cams attached to it,

Has i've been using a Nearly New Sexy Italian Benelli M2, At My Mates New Permission that he's trying to get Me Written into :angel:

Been mainly Bashing crows and Jackdaws with the odd Pigeon, So I've not even had chance for some Maggie bashing :laugh:

As long as i don't come last it will be a Result for Me. I won't come last in the Supping comp though :cheers: :cheers: :drink: :drink:

atvb Daz 7.

See you all there where ever it is :cry:

Edited by Daz 7

As long as i don't come last it will be a Result for Me. I won't come last in the Supping comp though

Where as 2010 I came first, 2011 I came last :cray: even the springer boys beat me and the juniors!

Not coz of my shooting, but my ranging abilities, If I dont use em daily, I loose em very quickly :(

See you there Daz :yes:

Tony

• Like 1

hi every one

trophies all ordered :thumbs:

30 brand new H.F.T targets bought :thumbs: from Derek @ http://www.nockover-targets.co.uk/home.html

IMG_0964.jpg

Derek showing Charlie the working Mechanism, of the target

IMG_0962.jpg

and a pic of Derek's work shop,what a lovely bloke :thumbs:

IMG_0963.jpg

now all on the list have to do is turn up :thumbs: it will be a good week end,full of comps and fun!

regards

Davy

• Like 1

No forking tents? I was hoping to get rid off a superb 2 man Cascada by Aztec, 3 season tent, separate inner and outer tent, can put up with a Cornish monsoon with no leaks! Nobody will want it now!

Oh well back to the classifieds then... Anybody want a superb tent for £40?

Sorry Mole cannot attend, he will see if he can drop in and say hello though (that will keep numbers down)!

Edited by secretagentmole

Si or Davy, At the start you stated that it would be Fri, Sat and Sun. What is the agenda for Friday, is it just a meet an' greet. Si has been a star to organise breakfast for Sunday, but if people arrive on Friday what are they to do for breakfast on Saturday?

Just thought i would point this out.

ATVB can't wait

Roger