Sign in to follow this  
zini

June meet 2012 in Nottingham (who is interested?)

Roger, you have nothing to be hung up about your shooting ability mate, no one is gonna laugh or take the pi**, we're more likely to pitch in and help you improve mate!!

Can I also just say of the cameradery on Sunday where Roger(porkycrook) gave Chaz his raffle prize of the signed Chelsea shirt and in return Chaz gave Roger his first prize of the shooting chair which will help him with his shooting to no end, that's how friendships are forged!!

Darryl

I am totally with you on this Darryl I couldn't remember names :icon_eek: hence the request for photos and names :) or I would have posted the same sentiments

I was really really really really really really really really really really really moved by Chaz's selflessness :notworthy:

Edited by snypercat

hi Emma

it was good to meet you too,shame I didn't get more time to stop and chat with you.maybe next time!

Roger, you have nothing to be hung up about your shooting ability mate, no one is gonna laugh or take the pi**, we're more likely to pitch in and help you improve mate!!

Can I also just say of the cameradery on Sunday where Roger(porkycrook) gave Chaz his raffle prize of the signed Chelsea shirt and in return Chaz gave Roger his first prize of the shooting chair which will help him with his shooting to no end, that's how friendships are forged!!

Darryl

I am totally with you on this Darryl I couldn't remember names :icon_eek: hence the request for photos and names :) or I would have posted the same sentiments

I was really really really really really really really really really really really moved by Chaz's selflessness :notworthy:

thanks emma for yours and darrels kind coments,was good to meet you.regards chaz.

I thought you gave him the chair cos it was too tall chaz?!

• Like 1

Superb Pic Emma of Darryl and Yours truly :toast: :toast: :toast:

atvb Daz 7.

Brilliant photos Emma.

That captured the spirit of the HFT comp really well.

Thank you

Si.

That one was a great photo opportunity :yes: I definitely would not like to be on the wrong side of Darryl in a war, all he needs it a chain gun and a cigar :gunsmilie: lol.

Edited by snypercat
  • Like 1

probably a different location

Let me know asap davy so i can arrange to have my rifle sent to local shop close to venue as i will prob have to get train with wife as owning a car with 7 kids is a no no

blimey steve, havent you got a telly mate!?

cheers, wurz

• Like 2

Really great photos Emma, about being on wrong side of Darryl in a war. By what everybody has been saying about his snoring, the other side might be getting a good nights sleep. While you with the help of Darryls snoring think that you have been shelled all night. lol Only joking. Now can you see why i sleep in my car...............................oh the peace and quiet.

Let me know asap davy so i can arrange to have my rifle sent to local shop close to venue as i will prob have to get train with wife as owning a car with 7 kids is a no no

cheers, wurz

Wurz having a telly makes no difference at all. Because we all know that a man can do the deed in the time it takes for the advert break to run. Perfection you need miss none of the football lol.

When is Darryl posting his photos because he should have some lovely ones. Come on Darryl pull finger out.

cheers, wurz

Wurz having a telly makes no difference at all. Because we all know that a man can do the deed in the time it takes for the advert break to run. Perfection you need miss none of the football lol.

that's made me laugh airplay lol