June meet 2012 in Nottingham (who is interested?)

6th of November mate ,can't wait now..found out today that we are having a girl

cool that's good rob :thumbs:

if we do get it off the ground then i say you will be able to make it,as long as your partner doesn't have it early :thumbs:

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add my humble and sincerest thanks to Davy, Si and Chas, and to everyone else involved for putting together such a memorable and wonderfully enjoyable weekend of shooting. Absolutely fantastic

Roger, you have nothing to be hung up about your shooting ability mate, no one is gonna laugh or take the pi**, we're more likely to pitch in and help you improve mate!!   Can I also just say of the

What a brilliant weekend,to Si,Davy,Chaz and all who helped organize this years T.H.L meet very well done .Was good to put a face to a name,all top lads/lassies.Defo be going to next years ,will bring

Posted Images

Si i've got no problem with that. I have kept the ones of you that i took when you were having the shower for private viewing lol.(big lad). I have more but "Marksman saved them to a format that i cant get to, so waiting for him to tell me how to sort it.

had a great time, ann`s chuffed over her shooting, looking foreward to darryl posting probably a hundred gigs of photos, his camera flash seemed to be going off non stop(shame no-one got a pic of him testing the shooting chair at the prize giving), if a date is set for another meet this summer let me know and i`ll try and sort out the firewood again

Results of the HFT snoring competition:

In 1st place - Daz the mating wild boar 7.

In 2nd place - Darryl the deafener.

In 3rd place - Dave the deadly Webstir.

In 4th place - Tony the tyrant Hill.

And last but not least Davy the dreaded Thomas.

Ear plugs a must at the next meet.

Si.

• Like 3

probably a different location

Let me know asap davy so i can arrange to have my rifle sent to local shop close to venue as i will prob have to get train with wife as owning a car with 7 kids is a no no

Let me know asap davy so i can arrange to have my rifle sent to local shop close to venue as i will prob have to get train with wife as owning a car with 7 kids is a no no

I take my hat off to you stevo..brave man lol yes I would need to know too..as soon as you can like. Are you not allowed airguns on trains or buses?

I take my hat off to you stevo..brave man lol yes I would need to know too..as soon as you can like. Are you not allowed airguns on trains or buses?

My local bus service allow rifles on if they are covered...but you get some strange looks mate like you Mr Moat or summit

As possibly the oldest fart that went the weekend and as i'm rubbish at remembering names. Could i please ask that we all have a nice profile picture of your lovely face and you sign your name at bottom of postings. Please be nice to an old man.

I'm with you Roger, I need a facial recognition system and memory upgrade :sorry: I would love a photo gallery with faces and names too :yes: