June meet 2012 in Nottingham (who is interested?)

A pellet for pellet match, all through the same hole.... So if anyone had their doubts about the BSA Ultra I think this just proves it....

Darryl

I witnessed this first hand! and you cant improve on that - that Ultra is a masterpiece!

• Like 1

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add my humble and sincerest thanks to Davy, Si and Chas, and to everyone else involved for putting together such a memorable and wonderfully enjoyable weekend of shooting. Absolutely fantastic

Roger, you have nothing to be hung up about your shooting ability mate, no one is gonna laugh or take the pi**, we're more likely to pitch in and help you improve mate!!   Can I also just say of the

What a brilliant weekend,to Si,Davy,Chaz and all who helped organize this years T.H.L meet very well done .Was good to put a face to a name,all top lads/lassies.Defo be going to next years ,will bring

Posted Images

After clearing my round with wor kids AA EV2 then getting knocked out I managed it in 17 on the 3rd attempt with the R10 but that didn't count :)

Here's one for the record though....

Si & I had a mini comp between ourselves, witnessed by 1/2 dozen others

he was using Laura's £300 Ultra against me with the £1200 EV2....

Clean card @ 27yds(25m)

First pellet as a marker then 5 shot smallest group....

The Photos below speak for themselves....

My group using H&N FTT 8.6gr

8b0dc82c.jpg

Si's group using JSB Exactsfa457dc1.jpg

A pellet for pellet match, all through the same hole.... So if anyone had their doubts about the BSA Ultra I think this just proves it....

Darryl

As stated the Standard of Air Rifle Shooting at this Comp was Superb and Great Respect to all the Shooters.

• Like 2

hi

just sorting out all the paper work now and funds raised,and composing my post.what you all doing August bank holiday? :laugh:

Bring it on Davy bud just get the Dates up for all of Us to book our Hol's ;):yes: :yes:

For me personally, the experience i got from coming, listening to people, giving it a go and seeing how to shoot properly has boosted my personal shooting confidence massively.

I will not be scared of taking on longer or more challenging shots.

This was my first ever go at HFT and i thought it was brilliant! I had a fantastic time and will definitely be attending again - ill let you shoot first next time Si :thumbs::laugh:

Real top class shooters & people there at the weekend, having a great time for a good charity - Cant beat that!

ATB

Adam

I'd also like to add that if it wasn't for Adi at A & M Custom Gunsmiths sorting his rifle at the drop of a hat Adam wouldn't be as happy as he is!!

Darryl

• Like 2

hi Daz

you secret snorer :laugh:

the dates not set in stone just yet,but may be August/September,to make it fair for the regulars attendees,to book the time off :thumbs:

we managed 2 last year,so would like to try it again,but with out you guys it wont happen,so really could do with more new blood :thumbs:

and who knows may be 3 in 2013

As possibly the oldest fart that went the weekend and as i'm rubbish at remembering names. Could i please ask that we all have a nice profile picture of your lovely face and you sign your name at bottom of postings. Please be nice to an old man.

For me personally, the experience i got from coming, listening to people, giving it a go and seeing how to shoot properly has boosted my personal shooting confidence massively.

This was my first ever go at HFT and i thought it was brilliant! I had a fantastic time and will definitely be attending again - ill let you shoot first next time Si :thumbs::laugh:

Real top class shooters & people there at the weekend, having a great time for a good charity - Cant beat that!

ATB

Adam

I'd also like to add that if it wasn't for Adi at A & M Custom Gunsmiths sorting his rifle at the drop of a hat Adam wouldn't be as happy as he is!!

Darryl

Yes 100% true Adi from A&M saved my bacon! after finding out my gun was underpowered by about 3 ft lbs! He turned it up for me at 0730 on the sat so i could go back to the comp and shoot !

Fantastic bloke and i cant thank or praise him enough - and his silencers are the Dogs Bollo><s !!

ATB

Adam

After clearing my round with wor kids AA EV2 then getting knocked out I managed it in 17 on the 3rd attempt with the R10 but that didn't count :)

Here's one for the record though....

Si & I had a mini comp between ourselves, witnessed by 1/2 dozen others

he was using Laura's £300 Ultra against me with the £1200 EV2....

Clean card @ 27yds(25m)

First pellet as a marker then 5 shot smallest group....

The Photos below speak for themselves....

My group using H&N FTT 8.6gr

8b0dc82c.jpg

Si's group using JSB Exactsfa457dc1.jpg

Darryl

i used to visit a range couple years back and tried a few guns out, the daystate mK11 sports version (shorter barrel unregged one, lighter) and the s200 showed up a suprising do, i had to pull of target standing at 25 meters to see where the pellets were going lol.. one holers.

and just to chuck in a doodey..oooo them ugly mofo bullpups are a pleasure!! just stand there and it finds the hole lol.(cant remeber what the innerds were though, it was the pososion the stock put you on).

daystate harriers are cool for silent, literally silent pip n gun...the X2 was an 10p edge at 50meter of a bench..3 or 4 out of 5. etc etc. but the one thing i did notise was amoungst the guys shooting there they all had a diferent version of what gun they called good, depended on their build and style basicaly.

wouldnt mind bull pupping a rapid tbh...

Edited by ghillies

ATB

Adam

Darryl

Yes 100% true Adi from A&M saved my bacon! after finding out my gun was underpowered by about 3 ft lbs! He turned it up for me at 0730 on the sat so i could go back to the comp and shoot !

Fantastic bloke and i cant thank or praise him enough - and his silencers are the Dogs Bollo><s !!

ATB

Adam

hmmm.. a combro chrono is in most peoples pocket range, i've tested a few 'super' tuned regged modals coming in a 9.5 fps.. they shoot nice yes, and get more shots but the guys are told 'there yu go 11.5fp'!...

Edited by ghillies

Roger, you have nothing to be hung up about your shooting ability mate, no one is gonna laugh or take the pi**, we're more likely to pitch in and help you improve mate!!

Can I also just say of the cameradery on Sunday where Roger(porkycrook) gave Chaz his raffle prize of the signed Chelsea shirt and in return Chaz gave Roger his first prize of the shooting chair which will help him with his shooting to no end, that's how friendships are forged!!

Darryl

• Like 5

Roger, you have nothing to be hung up about your shooting ability mate, no one is gonna laugh or take the pi**, we're more likely to pitch in and help you improve mate!!

Can I also just say of the cameradery on Sunday where Roger(porkycrook) gave Chaz his raffle prize of the signed Chelsea shirt and in return Chaz gave Roger his first prize of the shooting chair which will help him with his shooting to no end, that's how friendships are forged!!

Darryl

Totally agree With My Buddy Darryl,

All Top lads and lasses at these Meet and Chaz My other shooting Partner as well as Darryl, Good on You bud.