102 replies to this topic

#31 hedz31

hedz31

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:33 pm

Feck that ye could of sold them as pure english bulls and made a packet it is nearly xmas and a dog is for making money not just for xmas didnt ye lot know :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: sorry for the silly post boys i couldnt resist :icon_redface:
  • welshnutter69 likes this

#32 wi11ow

wi11ow

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,874 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:33 pm

for £50 that wont change alot

#33 welshnutter69

welshnutter69

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:34 pm

yes, thats why theres a small fee on them, to TRY and get them decent homes...

most would try and sell these as top workers just to make a few coins...

thay are sold as genuine as possible to insure the best possible chance of a good home

#34 Guest_hunterside_*

Guest_hunterside_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:38 pm

Feck that ye could of sold them as pure english bulls and made a packet it is nearly xmas and a dog is for making money not just for xmas didnt ye lot know http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... sorry for the silly post boys i couldnt resist http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

or in korea its for dinner aswell as breakfast :laugh:

#35 bunnybasher69

bunnybasher69

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:45 pm

Take all your mates down to the local library and teach them how to work a computer. I'm sure with all the pups they are selling they can afford the £5

#36 Wullz

Wullz

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 960 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 01:08 pm

Saw one of these crosses up at the Highland Sports Fair at Moy, looked cracking to me.....I would love one!
Where is your mate at? If I can organise transport I'll take a pup off him.

#37 stabba

stabba

chat room assistant

• Donator
  • 6,037 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 01:20 pm

pmsl :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

#38 fazza123

fazza123

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:15 pm

fair comment that is...but as we know parents of these pups dont work..but....there is a chance thay will work, thay are from working back grounds...thayd make an ok bushing/ferreting/mooching dog?

Always rely on wn69 to cause a stir in the sale ads :laugh: :laugh:
Pups look well to be fair :thumbs:

#39 fazza123

fazza123

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:16 pm

Take all your mates down to the local library and teach them how to work a computer. I'm sure with all the pups they are selling they can afford the 5

they only allow 200 folk in at a time :laugh:
  • welshnutter69 likes this

#40 welshnutter69

welshnutter69

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:18 pm

i might not be liked on thl but f**k im well known ;-) ha

#41 Guest_D.F.K_*

Guest_D.F.K_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:33 pm

look like nice pups......but gaining finanicaly from accidental matings. IS A JOKE

#42 farrierman

farrierman

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:48 pm

dont know why everyone getting pissy at least he is trying to help out if he is selling all the time then he will be caught out soon enough im sure but everyone should concentrate on helping to find good home that everyone on here claims to have so at least he being honest and aiming to do right by the pups and everyone needs to try and help his mate has f****d up has everyone on here never screwed up and has a halo??? I dont think so im afarid. Nice pups if had room in my kennels i would take one for life if it worked or not and i will ask my clients and frends that i know would keep for life if they like the look of them or interested in my opion anyone got an issue phone the lad who made the mistake in my mind good luck hope they find homes they are nice looking pups

#43 BenjaminCadd

BenjaminCadd

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:15 pm

nothing to do with me mate. i promise u that... and another thing, i never breed my dogs...only ever had one litter, that was 3 years ago and that was for kc reg staffordshire bull terriers...

Yet you have repeatedly offered dogs for sale, and selling for "mates" is against the rules of the classifieds..........

Well why dont you just hit the delete botton then Simo..? Simple he's clearly breaking the rules

pull yer tongue out of his arse mate the guys only trying to sell pups.

Ha love it!, whats the problem its not like hes asking £150 or anything stupid, cant even do favours on here without the little nit pickers getting there 1p in!

#44 moggs

moggs

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:26 pm

Going against rules????? F* ck us hunting folk wouldn't such a thing surly???? I know welsh hunters and know what he has in his kennel, there isn't a litter of any sort. And to be honest, if a mate asked me to do him a turn, I wouldn't batter an eye lid. I'd have used the bucket on this litter but please realise some people couldn't do it, there fore the pups have to be found homes. I wonder if some one posted an accidental mating of a famous line bred dog (untested) would there be as much moaning as there is now??

#45 Guest_joball_*

Guest_joball_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2011 - 09:52 pm

Edited by joball, 22 August 2012 - 01:19 am.

• Simoman likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users