• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#16 Tiny 7

Tiny 7

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 6,352 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 11:58 am

nothing to do with me mate. i promise u that... and another thing, i never breed my dogs...only ever had one litter, that was 3 years ago and that was for kc reg staffordshire bull terriers...

Yet you have repeatedly offered dogs for sale, and selling for "mates" is against the rules of the classifieds..........

Well why dont you just hit the delete botton then Simo..? Simple he's clearly breaking the rules

Perhaps im trying to make a point, this is the third advertisement since august selling dogs............The pups do look really nice and i like the mix tbh, BUT as has been mentioned its an accidental mating, perhaps if folk took some responsibility for their livestock there wouldn't be so many lurchers floating around, being treated like shit and passed from pillar to post living a life of misery..........

And i 100% agree fellah, All this accidental shit is it really that hard too keep the bitch apart from the dog..? 98% if every fcuker eles can do....... Rant over

#17 Tiny 7

Tiny 7

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 6,352 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:00 pm

nothing to do with me mate. i promise u that... and another thing, i never breed my dogs...only ever had one litter, that was 3 years ago and that was for kc reg staffordshire bull terriers...

Yet you have repeatedly offered dogs for sale, and selling for "mates" is against the rules of the classifieds..........

Well why dont you just hit the delete botton then Simo..? Simple he's clearly breaking the rules

pull yer tongue out of his arse mate the guys only trying to sell pups.

Listen you shitty cnut my tounge anit up no fcuker ares on here so go fcuk yourself...........

#18 welshnutter69

welshnutter69

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:02 pm

so much for saying no silly comments please???

another genuine post gone f****d...

phone him and rant at him for beeing the tool that let it happen.

f**k all to do with me, it wudnt happen with me!

#19 rob190364

rob190364

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 7,200 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:04 pm

Note to peddlers....stick "for a mate" on your threads and you get away with it :thumbs:
  • bunnybasher69 likes this

#20 Simoman

Simoman

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 16,539 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:08 pm

so much for saying no silly comments please???

another genuine post gone f****d...

phone him and rant at him for beeing the tool that let it happen.

f**k all to do with me, it wudnt happen with me!

You may be a great lad, genuine with the best intentions BUT by advertiseing his pups you have involved yourself, as i mentioned previously, the pups look great, my family love EBT lurchers and would snap opne up BUT it boils my piss how many dogs get bred, and as you have already said, both parents are UNTESTED, so when some numpty buys one for 50 quid and it doesn't turn out to be Punch/Captain/Billy or rin tin tin the poor fecker will probably spends its life being pased around and treated like shit, all because of poor stockmanship and a lack of morals and responsibility...............

#21 welshnutter69

welshnutter69

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:10 pm

simo mate, it boils my piss as well!! but id rather try find them the right homes rather than let them get put down to be perfectly honest with u!

ive tryed to be as honest as i can so thay dont go as "top workers" as the likely hood is thay will be nothing more than a fast running pet :-)

#22 Guest_hunterside_*

Guest_hunterside_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:15 pm

simo mate, it boils my piss as well!! but id rather try find them the right homes rather than let them get put down to be perfectly honest with u!

ive tryed to be as honest as i can so thay dont go as "top workers" as the likely hood is thay will be nothing more than a fast running pet :-)

at least your try to get them good homes good on yer mate.atb hs ps can this thread get back to what it was orignaly was about.

Edited by hunterside, 07 November 2011 - 12:17 pm.

• mackem likes this

#23 Simoman

Simoman

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 16,539 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:19 pm

And i understand your good intentions, it just baffles and bothers me how many working dogs are treated as "tools", i SINCERELY hope these pups get permanent homes

#24 welshnutter69

welshnutter69

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:23 pm

i hope so to simo...both parents are really nice..good around kids ect..ive tryed getting him to work the whippet..but his mrs wont let him as its his sons dog and if it got hurt hed be heart broken...

#25 rob190364

rob190364

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 7,200 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:25 pm

the thing that I don't understand is why would you try and get them homes on here? If they're both pets you'd be better of trying to get rid of them on a different site, one where pet owners are looking for dogs, surely?

#26 Guest_hunterside_*

Guest_hunterside_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:27 pm

And i understand your good intentions, it just baffles and bothers me how many working dogs are treated as "tools", i SINCERELY hope these pups get permanent homes

i can see what you mean but its a sad fact of life some people just dont care and see dogs as a commodity to be brought and sold.

Edited by hunterside, 07 November 2011 - 12:28 pm.

#27 welshnutter69

welshnutter69

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:28 pm

fair comment that is...but as we know parents of these pups dont work..but....there is a chance thay will work, thay are from working back grounds...thayd make an ok bushing/ferreting/mooching dog?

#28 wi11ow

wi11ow

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,874 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:30 pm

WN he could have culled them at birth thou if it was a mishap give them away why money involved this is why so many shit about :thumbs:

#29 rob190364

rob190364

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 7,200 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:31 pm

WN he could have culled them at birth thou if it was a mishap give them away why money involved this is why so many shit about http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

giving them away would almost certainly guarantee they were passed around!

#30 Guest_hunterside_*

Guest_hunterside_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:33 pm

WN he could have culled them at birth thou if it was a mishap give them away why money involved this is why so many shit about http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

the money cover the cost of rearing them wich ent cheap. atb hs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users