Sign in to follow this  
welshnutter69

whippet x english bull...first cross

right then lads/ladies...

this was an accidental mateing, there my mates litter, nothing to do with me what so ever...thout id try and help find them homes...

the sire is a kc reg sooty sam lines pure whippet...

and the dam is a kc reg pure english bull!

7 pups

nither parents work..there just pets!

he would like 50 quid a pup just to secure safe homes and not to be passed around for profit...

heres his number, his names paul

:- 07815696730

PLEASE NO SILLY COMMENTS.

please no more questions via PM...i dont know any more info other than what ive given...if u are intrested in buying a pup...please phone Paul.

thanks!!

DAM :-

260424_2124699395481_1185772118_32777525_7704174_n.jpg

SIRE :-

252377_2124701595536_1185772118_32777529_6853466_n.jpg

PUPS :-

250447_2124704835617_1185772118_32777534_7137030_n.jpg

nothing to do with me mate. i promise u that... and another thing, i never breed my dogs...only ever had one litter, that was 3 years ago and that was for kc reg staffordshire bull terriers...

nothing to do with me mate. i promise u that... and another thing, i never breed my dogs...only ever had one litter, that was 3 years ago and that was for kc reg staffordshire bull terriers...

Yet you have repeatedly offered dogs for sale, and selling for "mates" is against the rules of the classifieds..........

For anyone looking for a pet come moocher without too much work expectations these could fill that gap.

Fifty quid is butttons too, as you know exactly whats in 'em and they look very bonny pups. :yes:

• Like 2

Yet you have repeatedly offered dogs for sale, and selling for "mates" is against the rules of the classifieds..........

Well why dont you just hit the delete botton then Simo..? Simple he's clearly breaking the rules

oh right? well he doesnt have internet...well if its against the rules delete it then...? just trying to help the bloke out thats all...but like allways it has to upset some one doesnt it....

• Like 2

Well why dont you just hit the delete botton then Simo..? Simple he's clearly breaking the rules

Perhaps im trying to make a point, this is the third advertisement since august selling dogs............The pups do look really nice and i like the mix tbh, BUT as has been mentioned its an accidental mating, perhaps if folk took some responsibility for their livestock there wouldn't be so many lurchers floating around, being treated like shit and passed from pillar to post living a life of misery..........

i know exactly where ur coming from simo...ive given him an ear bashing allready! he recons he did go down the vets for that injection to abort the litter but it was to far gone...

i dont really do much with him, he knows i hunt and gave me a phone call asking if i wanted or knew any 1 that wanted to buy a pup from him...

well me beeing me i just trying to help him.

Guest hunterside

pull yer tongue out of his arse mate the guys only trying to sell pups.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this