Latin American dog work

the bit with the big cat very unimpressive, pulled it outta the tree and none of the dogs had the bottle or technique to do the job, not for me thanks :no:

ANOTHER PERSON THATS TALKS ABOUT SOMTHING HE KNOWS FECK ALL ABOUT, YOUR DOGS MAY DO FOX BUT THIS AINT NO FOX ITS 50 LBS OFF TEETH AND CLAW . ANY DOG THAT TAKELS THEM AS GOT PLENTY OF BOLLOX

the bit with the big cat very unimpressive, pulled it outta the tree and none of the dogs had the bottle or technique to do the job, not for me thanks :no:

ANOTHER PERSON THATS TALKS ABOUT SOMTHING HE KNOWS FECK ALL ABOUT, YOUR DOGS MAY DO FOX BUT THIS AINT NO FOX ITS 50 LBS OFF TEETH AND CLAW . ANY DOG THAT TAKELS THEM AS GOT PLENTY OF BOLLOX

you can treble taht mate they are between 100lb and 150lb mate and there have even been males reaching the 200lb mark ..........

you can treble taht mate they are between 100lb and 150lb mate and there have even been males reaching the 200lb mark ..........

AS BIG AS THAT , FECKING ELL. WELL I KNOW I SURE HAS HELL DONT WANT TO TACKLE ONE. EVEN MORE RESPECT TO THE DOGS, FOR GOING NEAR IT :yes:

Your right TOMO i know f**k all about it. All i was saying was my opinion which is that if dogs cant do the job quickly, effectively and humanely without getting completley smashed up, on there own or teamed up I would find another way to do it.... :yes: