UP THE DALES,,,this weeks adventure

talking of game hanging on newkids thread,,,,,, how anal are me p.p and frankel,, took all the pics last night , then whilst putting the rabbits back in the van,,,, we realised we had forgot 7,, so had to re hang them and re-take the photos,,, ....lol.... pissed wet through,, but it had to be done

:D :D :D

Cheers, D.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had our weekly trip up north last night, meeting up with the cumbrian crew, they had Don , and i had Venus.. the plan was to meet at 10pm,, giving them chance to have half an hour on a little spot bef

well done lads ..some good hauls over the last couple of months..long may it continue for yers...dogs are doing really well...

Cheers for the run Tomo,was glad to see Venus reach 40 last night,she has been on fire these past few trips and is running at the top of her game just now? I did kind of predict + after our last trip

gd bag on the rabbs was awy other nite to tomo, with p douglases freind we done well youll need to get old bird out as hes recoverd from his whin outing ,brin would be good up there , be good to see frankel and dawn run ,got some good land as far as the eye can see

talking of game hanging on newkids thread,,,,,, how anal are me p.p and frankel,, took all the pics last night , then whilst putting the rabbits back in the van,,,, we realised we had forgot 7,, so had to re hang them and re-take the photos,,, ....lol.... pissed wet through,, but it had to be done

Now thats a step to far mate, thats deeply anal lol

Great haul again and top gate hanging :thumbs:

Cheers for the run Tomo,was glad to see Venus reach 40 last night,she has been on fire these past few trips and is running at the top of her game just now? I did kind of predict 80+ after our last trip and if we had came across the bunnies instead of that fecking fog then i'm pretty sure we'd of been able to match you and Venus with the 40 too? Our dog Don was lucky he never killed himself twice that i seen last night once running into a heap of rubbish/wire etc: and once when he had his legs taken away by a rabbit warren lol but he never even broke stride and still caught both times lol..a real hardy type of dog but i'll still be amazed if he makes old bones? Just to say Whin not to sure when the lad will get to fetch Don upto yours as i've got a few invites up and down the land to take up just yet :thumbs: ..74 bunnies with a couple of 2 year olds imo can only mean one thing..."better is still to come" in the next season or two? ATB Andy. ;)

• Like 1

ye sometimes but ive saw hare dogs run there best second and third season by fourth not as keen on a 200 yard slip , and injuries start mounting up with dogs you run them hard young youll get your best but they dont last for ever most of my dogs six years and there just fit for rabbs at times , all depend how much running they get ,had a few run till there dead but , doent mean there clever poaching dogs , saw alot of dogs when they catch big numbers the start picking there runs as they get older ,then had some any things game 3 hundred yards away some times .i miss the old rabbit times but saw and had the best sport a man could have ,could a had enough vids to fill a back shelf on game ,its apity its only legal qaurry left on this plice state island

So whats the total taken off the dales by you lot this season then mate, must be a pretty good score so far?

52,,32,,62,,53,,67,,59,,41,,74,,+ 13 and 59 ferreting up there,,, total 499

So whats the total taken off the dales by you lot this season then mate, must be a pretty good score so far?

52,,32,,62,,53,,67,,59,,41,,74,,+ 13 and 59 ferreting up there,,, total 499

i know this sounds daft but the night we counted 62 on the gate was the same morning i found 2 extra rabbits in the bottom of my carrying bag so you have passed 500 TOMO :thumbs: