whats the funniest thing u have done out hunting

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

one night coming back from my permision with my mates and dogs,we were walking up this alley that brings you out onto main road were all the pubs shops takeaways etc,we could hear this noise like a re

the lad who used to live next door to me was always nagging me to take him out lamping so one night i had knowone to go out with so i asked him if he wanted to come. we went to this horse field were

watched this lad get tangled up in electric fence :laugh:

out ferreting with a couple of friends in the freezing bloody cold, went to grab a bunny in a net, lost my footing & skidded into a ditch on my arse, tried to get up again, while rather foolishly having another grab at the bunny, arsed over again, as the rabbit slipped the net & shot over my stomach down the next hole. still haven't lived that one down...

out lamping one night with a mate, walking to the next field, i didn't see the bank... but the dog on the other end of the lead did, and jumped off it. cue me doing my best superman impression, landing face down in the mud 6 feet away from where i started.

not actually on a hunting trip, but it accidentally turned into one: let the dog out for a pee while i was getting dressed before i took him for a walk, he shot off down the track and across the field next door, got hold of a munty in the middle of the field. i legged it after him, got the lead on him... at which point i realised i'd put on a pair of trousers that were a bit too big... thank god no one saw me walking back across the field, dog on lead in one hand, dead munty in the other, and trousers falling down every 5 paces :icon_redface: i did most of the walk back with them round my ankles! :laugh:

• Like 1

out one morning parked on some services on a moterway seen a few hares in a big cow field so off i go over the fence get the dog on great run and kill run to get the dog back on lead off back to the van made up hand in pocket for keys none to be found search the field for two hours gutted go to van thinking what to do look in the van keys on front seat couldnt believe it i must of look in every inch of that field atb troter

A silly old keeper out gainsbrough once who caught me ferreting piles of rubble on an old deserted air feild took his false teeth out and wanted to have a pop i just fell about laughing as he looke the spit of freddy parrot face juniour lol

• Like 2

A silly old keeper out gainsbrough once who caught me ferreting piles of rubble on an old deserted air feild took his false teeth out and wanted to have a pop i just fell about laughing as he looke the spit of freddy parrot face juniour lol

:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :boxing: